View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 10:16 PM
IMFDB Admin

I don't own any blowback guns but I'll look online for something cheap. I saw a $50 dollar Beretta Inox I liked, but I don't have $50 bucks. But my birthday is the day before shooting, so I could likely get it.

I guess they could be zombie people without makeup, but I never liked the feral human concept. It would just be too hard to survive. The cause of the zombies is a chemical weapon (which doesn't effect us because we were hanging out in the basement), so maybe it just effects the brain or something.

And I don't believe I need a permit to make some noise, I do it all the time and no one seems to care. My dad and grandpa own about 130 acres of land to film on, and sound doesn't bother too many people if you are in the right spot. Some scenes I have to film near a friends house in town though, so airsoft guns are all I'll be able to use. I don't live in a town, so I don't need permits, and I don't plan on shooting guns in town anyway, so permits won't be a problem. And the only blanks I can use are in shotguns and revolvers, so autos will be gas blowbacks and real guns with CG effects.

I hope it comes out alright.