View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
....ok so I'm part of a conspiracy to make it look like the dragon from perfect dark is not a G36?
I didn't say that, I just said you're not going to see something subjective that you don't want to see. Much like how you and I could argue all day whether someone had trimmed their hedge to look like a dog or it just happened to be that way, and whether it's a dog, cat or horse. Ultimately, the Dragon is so damn vague it's difficult to be definitive about it; I'd say the fact it was later represented as a G36 plus some slightly G36-esque features would indicate a basis in that weapon, though with hindsight it was something of a push to go on to say 'this is a G36' on that basis; it wasn't nearly as clear as, say, the K7 being a copy of the Starship Troopers Morita.

Quote:
Or maybe more people saw that it looked nothing like a G36 so they didn't put it down as one.
Hm? What I mean is this isn't something only I can see here.

Quote:
I don't know why we are arguing about this the page has already been deleted by the mods anyway.
Oh, I don't mean to argue, just explain my reasoning. I'm sorry if I came off as rude at all.