View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:03 AM

Nope, that's what he insisted that the weapon was geared for because he watched the barrels rotate in slow motion. he's also been dinged for useing pirated images on the Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen page. Currently on that one he says that..."Note that the flexible chute attaches to the right side of the magazine "upside" down, as opposed to "right side up" on the left side and looped around to the gun like in Predator." in a duplicate of a picture we already had. Now I haven't talked with Steve yet but I'm thinking about putting my limited writing skills to use and writing up an informative magazine type article about handheld miniguns. I have a line of information to Kevin Dockerty the technical advisor of "Predator". We have both Steve Karnes and Al Vrkljan as people who have built three weapons between them. Between those sources I'm sure that I can dig up more factual information on such weapons in the first five minutes as the clown who calls himself GAU17 has his entire time posting here.