View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

SMGs and ARs are sprayed by people who are about to get killed, but when wield by the main hero, it is deadly accurate.

People always put their finger on the trigger, hold the magazine when shooting,

Drop a shotgun on the floor and it goes off.

If a gun gets shot off the hand of an actor, NOTHING happens to his hand or the gun itself.

Shooting akimbo makes the main actor awesome and accurate. And if the director is John Woo, he'll have unlimited ammo.

Spinning the chamber of a revolver, despite having no cylinder lock to ratchet against, it makes the ratcheting sound.

Oh, all guns when pointed at someone's head from behind makes a clicking or locking sound before the camera moves to reveal that a gun is being held to the head despite that a Glock much less any gun wouldnt make such a loud sound

Actors always pull the hammer back down to show "they mean business" despite the fact that if the gun is single action like a 1911, wont fire if the hammer is up.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”