View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Well, now that i see you guys are talking about Israel i will say that the Israeli government does need to back down and start using some good strategies in their little war over there instead of taking the easy road of bombing targets. They should stop shitting all over their "Good Guy in the middle east" image in the west and try to win the hearts and minds of the palestinian people. Stop with that Israeli Settlement bullshit and the bombings. If they really wanted to do something, the Israelis should pull a Afghanistan. Go in there along side the Palestinian Government and fight the Hamas. While doing it, build hospitals, Schools, roads and all that shit. You Know, modernize the place. Most people in Israel and Palestine want peace, they want Israelis and Palestinians to live together. Of course, much like the Cold War in the western countries, The Israeli liberals want peace with Palestine and the Israeli Neo-Conservatives want a Greater Israel and all that bullshit. The same applies to Palestine.

Now to the America-Hating liberals. When 9/11 happened, everybody was going to help American fight terrorism. But when Bush invaded Iraq, stuff went down the shitter and most Governments said that they didn't agree with the justifications to invade Iraq. Then, it became cool and hip for 9 10 to 18 year old kids, both from the US and foreign, that don't know shit about politics, to hate on the United States. You can't do anything about them, really. And gentlemen, please stop reading youtube comments, seriously, i learned a long time ago that you aren't going to find anything but shit in them. The same applies to every website that has a comments section.