View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkman View Post
Most of them are simpletons and they don't do very well when confronted by somebody who can actually type and present a coherent response. Ever notice how many of them degenerate into name calling and a liberal use of profanity? It's becasue they spend all their time hanging out with people of a similiar mindset and all they do is reinforce each other's opinions.
A lot of them are also nothing but 12 year old kids who think it's "cool" to be anti-American.

Quote:
I also find that once you send them a a couple well written posts they stop responding. Guess they were not prepared to deal with an actual living (Fascist) American.
That's because they buy into the crap about the average American being an uneducated high-school drop-out, but when they find they're up against a well-educated person who's up on a lot of current world political subjects, they hide under a thin veil of "accept my opinion" and cower away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
And don't mention the people who preach about the zionist and NWO about. That shit just annoys me when I run into it
Don't forget the "Jew bankers" argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
Heck, Should I speak about the UN's corrupt fuckup of a misson in Sierra Leone. Hell some of the top UN people on that mission were backing the rebels...
You mean with RUF and all that back in the '90s? Executive Outcomes was doing a better job there anyway. But what do I know? PMCs are "evil"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
I don't see any reason not to hate the UN...like Rockwolf said, it's full of dictators and radicals. Whenever the UN passes some new resolution condemning the U.S. or Israel, nobody should give two shits about what they say. But I think actually being afraid of the UN is kind of ridiculous. After all, there's not a whole lot they can do. They're impotent and whiny, not powerful and sinister.
And pretty spineless, too. They're quick to denounce the US and Israel, but don't say much of anything in response to the Iranian supreme leader's pledge to nuke Israel off the face of the earth...

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman