View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 PM

The one on the bottom left is a Pieper 1915, or possibly a Spanish copy, in either 8mm Pieper or 8mm Lebel. The one on the right isn't a Nagant, not with that fixed extractor rod - it's a Chamelot-Delvigne type revolver, looks alot like a Swiss Schmidt 1882 but isn't.

Depending on when the Mauser was engraved and if there's any kind of documentation, it could be worth quite a bit, or less than a plain one. The St. Etienne, in Canada / the US is worth maybe $500, the Webley MP has had the grips replaced so about $600, the Belgian Bulldog $200 at most if it's functional (most arent). The Pieper is tough to price - it cetainly looks like a Spanish copy, which is worth maybe $300, but I've never seen one so nicely finished. The Chamelot-Delvigne type is a mystery - without knowing exactly what it is, and taking into account some of the parts look pretty crude, maybe $150. Of course prices in Canada / US are so completely different from Turkey I can't really offer much useful advice, except to say it's an interesting set of guns and if you want them enough to pay the asking price then I never worry too much about the blue book value.

Last edited by Nyles; 02-16-2011 at 11:05 PM.