View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:18 AM

@ S&WShooter, I don't personally consider the AK conversions legitimate bullpups, though I can see how that bolt would be terrifyingly close to your eyeball when firing. As for the Ruger Muzzlelite, I doubt you will ever see one, let alone shoot one in your lifetime, so again, mootpoint.

Century does have terrible customer service and hit or miss build quality and as much as I am intrigued by some of their products, I don't think I'll ever buy one.

I've been hit in the forehead by my own gun's brass more times than I can count, mostly by my 1911 in fact. Keeps you paying attention, that's for sure. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Century arms is not military grade at all, they suck.
'
And whats with kel tec? they show stuff at every shot show then it becomes impossible to find. They have no manufacturing capability. Also, its sad but ive heard the ar160 wont be here for a couple more years, but that thing is cool.
As much as I've wanted to like Kel-Tec, I have to say I did not like shooting their PF-9. The one I handled didn't shoot to point of aim at 10 or even 5 yards, and yes, I took my time and was shooting just as well as I normally do with a Beretta, it was assuredly the sights on the gun. The recoil was a bit much, but it would have been better had the grip of the gun not been so uncomfortable, the checkering coupled with the length and slimness made holding it uncomfortable, and my hand's aren't even that big. The slide checking isn't aggressive enough for racking either, especially with the strong spring needed for such a small pistol, and if your hands don't stay dry as a bone. Worst of all, new out of the box with only say 60 rounds through it, the gun failed to extract 3 times (and those aren't quick to clear), so of all things, it wasn't even reliable. Their warranty will honor and fix that fault, and they say the gun has a break in period, but it's still disheartening to have that many of that particular type of failure. Ultimately, the one thing I take away from my experience with the gun is that I know which pocket gun I want between a PF-9 and an old S&W Model 60, it's not hard to tell.

Last edited by Yournamehere; 02-01-2012 at 08:30 AM.