View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 06:44 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
Yeah, and he still has a stick up his butt about me. He admitted that he's Liam. So he's a liar to boot. Does he seriously expect to stay here after what he pulled? Is he crazy? I have to ask, why does he keep coming here after pissing off all of the members? Think about it. Think about the stress of having multiple folks just watching him all the time just to make sure he doesn't do something rotten. When did we become jailers watching a violent offender during a prisoner transfer? We shouldn't have to perform that sort of vigilance against vandalism.

Also IMHO (just in case some of you were thinking it), IMFDB should not welcome back anyone who is booted for 'spamming', 'vandalism' or any of the other illegal activities which caused them to be banned in the first place. Even a mea culpa doesn't erase the sheer magnitude of his insanity, though I don't expect a mea culpa any time soon anyway, so it's a moot point. But that's just my opinion, that's all. Just putting it out there.
As far as I know, IMFDB HAS NEVER knowingly allowed any member who has been permanently banned back in, much less one who is a thief, a vandal, and a spammer all rolled into one. Why start now?