View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:01 AM
IMFDB Admin

Default We need to start populating empty or lame pages!

All active members of IMFDB should start looking at the existing roster of pages and try their best to populate the lean or totally lame pages. I get frustrated because there seems to be a small minority us (Mods and super users) who are trying to complete movie and gun pages and there seems to always be an avalanche of new pages being created by anonymous users, without content, or a few notations that are lame. I differentiate these pages with new pages that are unveiled and they are already nearly 100% complete within a day, but it's usually a mod or a super user that creates pages like that.

Just a thought.

(edit) BTW: Kudos to the Mods and Super Users who have done a herculean effort to populate a bunch of the pages already.... I was just hoping we could keep this trend on going. There is a RADICAL difference in the completeness of the pages on IMFDB in recent days , compared to a year ago when I joined. Kudos to those who are already doing this. Now we need to make sure all Users know that this should be the case.

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 03-10-2009 at 08:04 AM.