View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
bashing a gun and mocking my response are 2 different things. Opinions and insights are appreciated debating back and forth, immature comments like the one you did is stupid, but back on topic.
I as well as other members would disagree. Twas funny.

As far as the blowing up of melons is concerned, a few of my friends and I attempted to do this with a specific brand of firecracker that was shown on the news blowing up a watermelon in a demonstration as well. We all went to a clear space in the park, and stuck one in. The single firecracker barely cracked the thing. We then stuck several in there, it failed to kill the watermelon as well. So, having no other options, we did what anyone else would do, and that's bash it with a hammer until it was reduced to a melony pulp like it should have been with the firecracker. I don't know why, but the people on the TV like to kill watermelons with stuff, whether or not they are truthfully illustrating the murder weapon is capable of doing so. Can't blame 'em, it's fun.

I like the Shcofield too, but I just wanna try any top break, like a Webley. I always found the automatic ejection to be a plus, though I couldn't get one to open a while back. Oh well. As far as revolvers go I'll just have to settle with my Model 19. Poor me.