View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:42 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Oh, come on, I've fired the judge. My Marine buddy bought one of the last ones that are coming out for a while. With the Obama scare, it's hard to get one. The thing packs a pretty good punch, though no shotgun would send a person flying, that's movie myth again.

And how many movies have you seen a Judge in? I've only seen it in the TV series Flashpoint and in the movie Max Payne.

A judge won't send you flying, but it will certainly wound you hard if you get shot by one

And Yournamehere, bashing a gun and mocking my response are 2 different things. Opinions and insights are appreciated debating back and forth, immature comments like the one you did is stupid, but back on topic.

I was looking at a Judge before Max Payne came out and I knew it doesn't blow bathroom stall doors out the way it did. Now the desert eagle is a waste of money.

Personally, I'm just throwing a revolver off the top of my head that my buddy has and seem to love it.

If I want to get a revolver for the fun of it, I'd love to get my hands on a Smith and Wesson Schofield

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 02-27-2009 at 05:47 AM.