View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:58 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Okay, I really didn't like how the new CoD teased me by giving me a Mk 18 with a fire selector in the first mission, then reverting back to almost every gun being full auto only for the rest of the game. Working fire selectors and +1 in the chamber tracking are ALL I ask for, guys!

I am wondering how Urzikistan (or whatever Farah's fictional country was called) is a desert when, considering its location placed on maps shown in the game, it should be primarily forested, though.
I think developers thought "NOT Syria" is mostly a desert and not a lot of mountains either.

Also, the MK 18 in the first mission with a fire selector to semi also was false hopes for me when the rest of the game didn't have it. I think selecting semi is a feature for multiplayer...which is stupid.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”