View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:30 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I've been meaning to do "Push" for a while, just haven't gotten around to it (like a lot of other things...) Most of the screencaps are on my HD, just need to get maybe a few more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
worth a rent to take a look at the guns. The IDEA in the movie is good, but the movie was not exciting at all. It had some interesting thoughts and concept but poorly executed. The effects were ok, though. I'd just rent it, cap it and post the guns
Hmmm, I didn't think the guns were all that special. Lots of Glocks, the SIG P228, some Berettas, Uzis, MP5s, etc. The two-tone Browning HP Practical was the only gun I saw in that movie that I haven't seen anywhere else.

It was definitely a pretty cool and interesting take on the whole superhero/superpowers concept. Plus, it was set in Hong Kong which was kinda cool. The main problem was that the director simply didn't know how to convey action, or how to get good performances out of his actors. Which is the kind of thing that sinks movies like "Push", unfortunately.