View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 03:54 PM
IMFDB Admin

I don't tend to differentiate whether an actor gets a page by looking at their imdb profile. If they have used a weapon in a notable role (pretty much if they are a named character or are significant in some way) then I will give them a page, regardless if it is a one-off role or not. Anyway, somebody may only have appeared in a couple of films but used a number of weapons, whilst there are some very prolific actors who have never used a gun onscreen.

I wouldn't bother doing a page for someone in the background who is using the same weapon as other characters though, for example background characters in war movies. However if one of the characters uses a different weapon, I might give them a page (assuming they are credited or otherwise identifiable) due to the fact that the actors name would be used in the description and weapon pages and don't want to leave red links.

So in this case Jake La Botz should deffinitely have a page, as he is identifiable, has a character name, appears to have a significant role (ha