View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:44 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEMack618 View Post
Funny, thing the Navy is requesting imput on naming the next eight ships of the Gerald Ford class, and apparently, the concencus they are getting is for great battles of the Revolutionary War/WWII carriers with a distinct move away from Presidents.

Even though I think the current crop of Nimitz names are pretty good, with possible exception to Carl Vinson and John C Stennis, but I like both of them better than a nuclear powered USS John F Kennedy or the possibility of a USS William Jefferson Clinton or USS Barack Hussein Obama.

I always thought the English named thier ships so much better than we did.
This is almost as stupid as the TV show Terra where in the future, they had Obama's face one dollar bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
End of Evangelion was a complete mindfuck.
Welcome to the world of Evangelion. It's an interesting, love hate kind of show for fans.

Oh and watch this. It's a trailer to the Rebuild movies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjMswe5uqQ

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”