View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:23 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I've learned differences in Beretta 92 models and how to spot the difference from taurus

I've also discovered about the many shorty M16 variants besides the M4A1 and there are specific differences between those

Blanks, I now know blanks need adapters for automatics. Bullets dont cause sparks when hitting anything, and when fired in small spaces, it is deafeningly loud. And shooting a full auto weapon with one hand makes it extremely inaccurate

Also, being here have kinda deterred the HK fandom in me because I used to like it a lot, but recently not so much. I had thought the HK 416 was an innovation until I learned about its flaws.

I've become a bigger fan of 1911s and appreciations of details when it comes to guns in movies. I tend to pick them out more than before

I've learned a lot here

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”