View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:51 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Hmm, that could take a while, even just with the pages I've made or majorly contributed to. Are you sure such a process couldn't be automated?
Um. Short answer: NO. Now quit being lazy and do it! That's PART OF THE PROCESS. If members don't want to do it, then they're not being very good members to the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Furthermore, several of the "this actor uses these weapons" and "this weapon appears in these pieces of media" pages have sections whose order is nowhere near standardized. Some are ordered alphabetically, others are ordered chronologically, and those of the latter type can't seem to make up their mind if they should go oldest-first or most-recent-first.

I think it's time the higher-ups over here brought down the gavel on this matter and announce what order goes with which type of page.
Right now, the INFO is missing. You shouldn't stress out about what format it's in. I still input info to pages and I just input it in the format that's already there. No need to make a fuss about. If there is a standardization change in the future for those pages, fine. But getting the INFORMATION there is paramount.