imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Just Guns (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gun purchases thread. (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1842)

S&Wshooter 09-13-2011 12:03 AM

I just found out I have $300 more than I thought I did, so I'm going to be buying some FAL mags, 6906 mags, and some 9mm ammo. I might even pick up a bit of .45 ammo as well

I'm going to wait until after I shoot the 6906 though, just to make sure it doesn't have anything wrong with it

k9870 09-13-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 32315)
Let us know how it handles. I'd like to get one of them along with a Bulgarian Makarov and a CZ-82.

I will, i'm going to write an evaluation up comparing before and after spring change (its supposed to smooth the da pull and lessen recoil.)

A cz82 is on my buy list and i wouldn't mind a makarov. Probably save a little to get a 1911 first though.

S&Wshooter 09-13-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 32317)
I will, i'm going to write an evaluation up comparing before and after spring change (its supposed to smooth the da pull and lessen recoil.)

A cz82 is on my buy list and i wouldn't mind a makarov. Probably save a little to get a 1911 first though.

Too bad none of ya'll live anywhere near me. I really want to get rid of my 1911, but nobody I know wants to buy it off of me

predator20 09-13-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32318)
Too bad none of ya'll live anywhere near me. I really want to get rid of my 1911, but nobody I know wants to buy it off of me

I've already traded in one 1911 and another is going to get a .22 conversion (the Loaded). Too many 45s. Springfield Mil-Spec, Loaded, Les Baer, S&W 4505, SIG P220.

You are 18 now right? You could trade it in or sell it to the gunshop. Though you're likely to get raped on the deal.

k9870 09-13-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

I really want to get rid of my 1911, but nobody I know wants to buy it off of me
Telling us how much it sucks all the time won't make us want to buy it, just sayin:p

S&Wshooter 09-13-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 32320)
Telling us how much it sucks all the time won't make us want to buy it, just sayin:p

The only reason I hate on it is because it slide-bites the shit out of me due to my large hands, I have trouble using the sights correctly because my vision isn't too great, and it won't chamber the HD ammo I use. Otherwise, it runs fine, has only about 100 rounds in it, feels solid, and only has one tiny scratch on the frame

k9870 09-13-2011 12:48 AM

Slide bite from a 1911? Are you the hulk? Just never shoot a ppk if thats the case. I'll agree though, gi sights suck. My vision is awesome at 20/15 but the sights are tiny, and i shoot pistols 2 eyes open.

S&Wshooter 09-13-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 32322)
Slide bite from a 1911? Are you the hulk? Just never shoot a ppk if thats the case. I'll agree though, gi sights suck. My vision is awesome at 20/15 but the sights are tiny, and i shoot pistols 2 eyes open.

Whoops, I meant hammerbite. Actually, it is really more of a combination of hammerbite and the grip safety digging into my hand

k9870 09-13-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32323)
Whoops, I meant hammerbite. Actually, it is really more of a combination of hammerbite and the grip safety digging into my hand

Ah that makes sense, i like commander/ring hammers a lot better and beavertail grip safeties.

S&Wshooter 09-13-2011 01:35 AM

Midway and DSA still don't have any 20 round FAL mags in stock? It's been 2 goddamn months!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.