imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Randomness 3 (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1977)

SPEMack618 11-27-2012 03:24 PM

I was watching one of those Paranormal Investigation/Ghost Hunter/Searching for Bigfoot shows with my girlfriend and her family and this exchange occurred:
Me: "If I ever something like big foot while hunting, I think I would shoot him."
Girlfriend: "What if it's some guy in a suit?"
Girlfriend's Dad: "He'd better hope it's just some guy in a suit, because if he shoots him with that little mouse gun of his[Mini-14], he'll just piss him off."

It was pretty funny.

S&Wshooter 11-28-2012 05:00 AM

I had an accounting project at the same time that there just happened to be an accountant staying over at my house, so I finished the whole thing in about two hours :D

Rockwolf66 11-28-2012 05:02 AM

TEASER TIME:
Fang watched the redheaded woman walk towards him, as he listened to the loud rap music from the small building behind him. He guessed that she was about 5'6" and had a body that he guessed that she paid a lot of money for. He studied her as she walked closer through the warm, muggy night. She was wearing a skintight bodysuit and knee high boots. He could tell that she was a partygirl on her way to burning out. As she approached him he nudged his partner on guard duty.

"Hey Bogota check out the Fly Hottie and she is walking my way ." Fang bragged

"Yeah very chill I wonder what she wants?" Bogata replied

The young woman walked up to the gangers; she hoped the suppressed Walther P-22 was hidden from the pair. Marynka Baibakov was a trained killer; she had killed her first two people with her bare hands. It was rather life changing to look down at a pair of bodies and realizing that you felt little if any remorse under the sickening feeling coursing through you. This was to be bloody and illegal, but the target deserved what ever was to happen to them. For her it was more than the 1,000eb for the job, the Silver Serpents had burned a synagogue to the ground. While she was not a good Jewish girl she was still a Jew.

"Yo red wanna stuff it?" Fang asked

"I will for a hit, I need a hit gato." She replied as her body started shaking as a response to the adrenaline coursing through her system.

"Give me and my choomb hear some good head and I’ll give you some chill special K." fang replied thinking that he was going to interface the woman then gyp her on the drugs, hell she was shaking and pale already.

The woman closed on fang and grasped the back of his head, slowly running her fingers through his greasy hair. Fang looked into her eyes and mistook the lack of emotion for the vacant look of a junkie.
"I don't think you’re up to it, slovitch" She said as she rammed her knee up into his groin hard enough to make him almost pass out in pain. She then spun him around to use as an unresisting human shield as she whipped out the Walther P-22.Fang could barely make out the woman put a trio of rounds into Bogota’s head. A pair of bullets bored through the left eye socket to ricochet randomly inside the ganger’s skull, cutting off the strings of his life. "As you are both flatlined." with that she pressed the hot blunt snout of the suppressed pistol against Fang’s ear and squeezed the trigger.

Marynka let the corpse drop to the ground, and calmly reloaded the partially spent ten round magazine with a full one. She felt a tingle run through her body, indicating that her nervous system was returning to normal. The second gang member had tried to pull a pistol. It hadn’t made sense to leave a witness that could pin her to a murder. Marynka saw the door to the front office open in the corner of her eye and took one-handed aim at the door. A third gang member stood in the open doorway. She could barely make out the streak of movement as a crossbow bolt buried itself in his chest.

A trio of heavily armed men rounded the fence surrounding the place and charged the door the gang member walked out from. One of the trio took the time to drop her vest and shotgun at her feet. As they were breaching the building she slipped the vest on and slipped the shotgun from its scabbard. Her thumb automatically slipped off the safety as she followed the men. She could hear the Romanian PM md. 90 carbines firing. The suppressors on them muffled the sound but it wasn’t the sound of warning shots. The whole raid was going bad, the job wasn’t to kill everyone but to intimidate the gang into leaving the scrapyard alone.

She jogged to the door herself and called out. “Friendly coming in, don’t shoot.”

“Clear.” Toran replied. It wasn’t the name he was born with rather it was a handle he used. The name meant “Captain” in Pashto. They were all using aliases in order to prevent identification. In fact Marynka only knew the real name of one of her comrades for this job.

She entered the building and looked around the darkened room. Her Ithaca 37 following her eyes as the swept the room. In addition to her comrades there was a quartet of bodies. All of the bodies sported tattoos identifying them as members of the Ocho Street Angels. The Angels were a small gang known for drugs and extorting small businesses. They were also known for brutally attacking anyone who offended them. Marynka would shed no tears for the thugs. What worried her was that the job wasn’t supposed to be a bloodbath. Bloodbaths meant bodies and bodies were hard to deal with.
I hope you all enjoy.

Swordfish941 11-28-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 (Post 36957)
TEASER TIME:
Fang watched the redheaded woman walk towards him, as he listened to the loud rap music from the small building behind him. He guessed that she was about 5'6" and had a body that he guessed that she paid a lot of money for. He studied her as she walked closer through the warm, muggy night. She was wearing a skintight bodysuit and knee high boots. He could tell that she was a partygirl on her way to burning out. As she approached him he nudged his partner on guard duty.

"Hey Bogota check out the Fly Hottie and she is walking my way ." Fang bragged

"Yeah very chill I wonder what she wants?" Bogata replied

The young woman walked up to the gangers; she hoped the suppressed Walther P-22 was hidden from the pair. Marynka Baibakov was a trained killer; she had killed her first two people with her bare hands. It was rather life changing to look down at a pair of bodies and realizing that you felt little if any remorse under the sickening feeling coursing through you. This was to be bloody and illegal, but the target deserved what ever was to happen to them. For her it was more than the 1,000eb for the job, the Silver Serpents had burned a synagogue to the ground. While she was not a good Jewish girl she was still a Jew.

"Yo red wanna stuff it?" Fang asked

"I will for a hit, I need a hit gato." She replied as her body started shaking as a response to the adrenaline coursing through her system.

"Give me and my choomb hear some good head and I’ll give you some chill special K." fang replied thinking that he was going to interface the woman then gyp her on the drugs, hell she was shaking and pale already.

The woman closed on fang and grasped the back of his head, slowly running her fingers through his greasy hair. Fang looked into her eyes and mistook the lack of emotion for the vacant look of a junkie.
"I don't think you’re up to it, slovitch" She said as she rammed her knee up into his groin hard enough to make him almost pass out in pain. She then spun him around to use as an unresisting human shield as she whipped out the Walther P-22.Fang could barely make out the woman put a trio of rounds into Bogota’s head. A pair of bullets bored through the left eye socket to ricochet randomly inside the ganger’s skull, cutting off the strings of his life. "As you are both flatlined." with that she pressed the hot blunt snout of the suppressed pistol against Fang’s ear and squeezed the trigger.

Marynka let the corpse drop to the ground, and calmly reloaded the partially spent ten round magazine with a full one. She felt a tingle run through her body, indicating that her nervous system was returning to normal. The second gang member had tried to pull a pistol. It hadn’t made sense to leave a witness that could pin her to a murder. Marynka saw the door to the front office open in the corner of her eye and took one-handed aim at the door. A third gang member stood in the open doorway. She could barely make out the streak of movement as a crossbow bolt buried itself in his chest.

A trio of heavily armed men rounded the fence surrounding the place and charged the door the gang member walked out from. One of the trio took the time to drop her vest and shotgun at her feet. As they were breaching the building she slipped the vest on and slipped the shotgun from its scabbard. Her thumb automatically slipped off the safety as she followed the men. She could hear the Romanian PM md. 90 carbines firing. The suppressors on them muffled the sound but it wasn’t the sound of warning shots. The whole raid was going bad, the job wasn’t to kill everyone but to intimidate the gang into leaving the scrapyard alone.

She jogged to the door herself and called out. “Friendly coming in, don’t shoot.”

“Clear.” Toran replied. It wasn’t the name he was born with rather it was a handle he used. The name meant “Captain” in Pashto. They were all using aliases in order to prevent identification. In fact Marynka only knew the real name of one of her comrades for this job.

She entered the building and looked around the darkened room. Her Ithaca 37 following her eyes as the swept the room. In addition to her comrades there was a quartet of bodies. All of the bodies sported tattoos identifying them as members of the Ocho Street Angels. The Angels were a small gang known for drugs and extorting small businesses. They were also known for brutally attacking anyone who offended them. Marynka would shed no tears for the thugs. What worried her was that the job wasn’t supposed to be a bloodbath. Bloodbaths meant bodies and bodies were hard to deal with.
I hope you all enjoy.

I demand more from you!!

http://cuteotters.com/uploads/moar.jpg

Rockwolf66 11-28-2012 10:51 PM

As I said this is a teaser. a simple eviction is turning into a bloodbath and It's going to get much worse for our protagonist.

Well I've been talking with a friend and Marynka has quite a few notches in her bedpost...Her housemate, her tailor, the girl who does her nails and a waitress at a 24 hour diner. Plus there is at least two women she seriously wants to bed.

Swordfish941 11-28-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 (Post 36970)
As I said this is a teaser. a simple eviction is turning into a bloodbath and It's going to get much worse for our protagonist.

Well I've been talking with a friend and Marynka has quite a few notches in her bedpost...Her housemate, her tailor, the girl who does her nails and a waitress at a 24 hour diner. Plus there is at least two women she seriously wants to bed.

Marynka's bisexual?

http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/01/500x100...Park-nice.jpeg

Rockwolf66 11-29-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 36971)

Openly Lesbian.

Swordfish941 11-29-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 (Post 36972)
Openly Lesbian.

Even better!!

SPEMack618 11-29-2012 01:16 AM

Openly Lesbian? Why, my day just got made.

Mr.Ice 11-29-2012 03:48 AM

Well hasn't this thread escalated quickly.