imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Recent press for imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1574)

Excalibur 01-22-2011 05:22 AM

Ok, I understand the term jumping the shark, but that refers to the show. From the way the comment was worded, it looked like that I was jumping the shark.

Rockwolf66 01-22-2011 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 24576)
Ok, I understand the term jumping the shark, but that refers to the show. From the way the comment was worded, it looked like that I was jumping the shark.

Ex,

The only shark "jumping" that we can think of you doing involves open water and a great white succuming to knife wounds. :D

Excalibur 01-22-2011 05:48 AM

I can totally imagine myself jumping at Jaws with my big knife and stabbing it to death

ManiacallyChallenged 01-22-2011 02:36 PM

So the moral of this story is, try hard from now on.
Don't screw up or the feds will shut us down.
Something like that.

S&Wshooter 01-22-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 24579)
I can totally imagine myself jumping at Jaws with my big knife and stabbing it to death

Or you could buy a spear gun and not get mauled by a shark

MT2008 01-22-2011 03:56 PM

Better than that annoying SomethingAwful piece from a while back (remember it?)

k9870 01-22-2011 06:42 PM

I remember, not that I care about anything from something awful, that whole sites a joke.

MoviePropMaster2008 01-22-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT2008 (Post 24587)
Better than that annoying SomethingAwful piece from a while back (remember it?)

What was that?

BurtReynoldsMoustache 01-22-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 (Post 24603)
What was that?

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...uns-movies.php

BurtReynoldsMoustache 01-22-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 24601)
I remember, not that I care about anything from something awful, that whole sites a joke.

You've been banned too, eh?


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.