imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Spartan198 08-13-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 31697)
Edit the following movie scenes

Scarface's "Say hello to my little friend" - Bieber is the guy behind the door getting blown away

Rambo part 1 - Bieber is walking across the street and suddenly Stallone mows him down with his M60

Any Chuck Norris movie - Bieber gets kicked. Simple

Pulp Fiction - Travolta and Sam Jackson takes out Bieber at the same time

Predator - Entire jungle shootout scene.

NCIS/NCIS: LA - Just mash together a bunch of scenes of Gibbs' and Callan's teams firing their SIGs repeatedly.

Swordfish941 08-14-2011 01:42 AM

I just got back from seeing 30 Minutes or Less. It was fuckin' hilarious, since it has Aziz Ansari and Danny McBride in it.

funkychinaman 08-19-2011 06:54 PM

Toy Soldiers: Cold War is incredible. Well worth the 1200 points.

S&Wshooter 08-19-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 31707)
Predator - Entire jungle shootout scene.

NCIS/NCIS: LA - Just mash together a bunch of scenes of Gibbs' and Callan's teams firing their SIGs repeatedly.

Any Bronson movie: Charlie stares at Bieber, Bieber blinks out of existence

Taken: Liam Neeson Krav Maga's Bieber into a thin red paste

The Wild Geese: 50 badass mercenaries empty Uzis, FALs, and various GPMGs into Bieber

Extreme Prejudice: Powers Boothe and Nick Nolte put aside their differences and riddle Bieber with holes

BeardedHoplite 08-19-2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 31801)
Any Bronson movie: Charlie stares at Bieber, Bieber blinks out of existence

Taken: Liam Neeson Krav Maga's Bieber into a thin red paste

The Wild Geese: 50 badass mercenaries empty Uzis, FALs, and various GPMGs into Bieber

Extreme Prejudice: Powers Boothe and Nick Nolte put aside their differences and riddle Bieber with holes

Duck, You Sucker: James Coburn puts his explosive jacket on Bieber, he explodes and Mexico has to re-write it's maps

Cross of Iron: James Coburn and his gimpy squad empty their PPShs into Bieber, in slow motion.

Swordfish941 08-20-2011 01:46 AM

Army of Two: 40th Day is frakkin' awesome. I have to buy the first game and compare them.

Rockwolf66 08-20-2011 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 31804)
Army of Two: 40th Day is frakkin' awesome. I have to buy the first game and compare them.

Second game has better gameplay, the first game has a better selection of weapons. Unfortunatly they didn't put real world magazine capacities in the second game. I want my VSS with a 20 round magazine of AP ammo or a M110 with an aftermarket 50 shot drum.

At least the second game has a melee button so the badguys don't own you in hand to hand.

funkychinaman 08-20-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 (Post 31805)
Second game has better gameplay, the first game has a better selection of weapons. Unfortunatly they didn't put real world magazine capacities in the second game. I want my VSS with a 20 round magazine of AP ammo or a M110 with an aftermarket 50 shot drum.

At least the second game has a melee button so the badguys don't own you in hand to hand.

For all the mediocre reviews, it is an *incredibly* fun game to play, especially with a friend. I think my biggest disappointment regarding the weapons is with the secondary weapons. The first game had about a dozen pistol and SMGs in the secondary slot. This game has all of three. WTF? I'm also annoyed by how inaccurate the M107 is.

Keep in mind, if you get the first game, the servers have been shut down, so you will only be able to play the campaign.

S&Wshooter 08-20-2011 03:26 PM

I'm going to go see Fright Night later

Spartan198 08-20-2011 10:47 PM

Rise of the Planet of the Apes is awesome. Although I find it odd that people were gushing all over a "happy" ending that's basically the beginning of the collapse of man's civilization and his enslavement...


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.