imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Excalibur 07-03-2014 10:34 PM

I'm more interested in The Division.

Swordfish941 07-04-2014 03:16 PM

I just watched the first two episodes of Mad Bull 34. This was my reaction to it in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3-zinHuQs

funkychinaman 07-06-2014 05:09 PM

Normally, I would not watch nearly nine minutes analyzing Michael Bay, but I can't really say no when I recently watched five hours of analysis on the Star Wars prequels.

It's pretty fascinating though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THVvshvq0Q

Swordfish941 07-06-2014 09:02 PM

That was a very interesting video.

Now I wish there was a video analyzing his misogyny.

funkychinaman 07-09-2014 05:04 AM

Just getting familiar with Yahoo Screen since Community is moving there, and I came across an old classic SNL sketch.

At least Sly is self-aware.

https://screen.yahoo.com/norm-macdon...000000415.html

Excalibur 07-09-2014 05:01 PM

Speaking of Micheal Bay, I've just seen 3 episodes of The Last Ship...it really is Contagion the series and has nothing similar to the book...but as being a Micheal Bay thing...it's a jerk off to the US military and how awesome it is like in all Micheal Bay pictures...that being said, I wonder how he's going to do the Turtles and still jerk off to the US military?

S&Wshooter 07-09-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 40863)
Speaking of Micheal Bay, I've just seen 3 episodes of The Last Ship...it really is Contagion the series and has nothing similar to the book...but as being a Micheal Bay thing...it's a jerk off to the US military and how awesome it is like in all Micheal Bay pictures...that being said, I wonder how he's going to do the Turtles and still jerk off to the US military?

Turtles gonna join the Marines and team up with the ghost of Chesty to go whip Shredder's ass

funkychinaman 07-10-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 40867)
Turtles gonna join the Marines and team up with the ghost of Chesty to go whip Shredder's ass

"Cowabunga dudes! Pizza is radical! And so is fighting for freedom and the American way of life! "

Swordfish941 07-10-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 40869)
"Cowabunga dudes! Pizza is radical! And so is fighting for freedom and the American way of life! "

I wouldn't be surprise if Bay slip that line into the movie.

And despite the fact that he's only a producer, this movie has Bay's fingerprints all over it.

Swordfish941 07-11-2014 04:39 AM

Dear Hollywood: THIS IS HOW YOU PROPERLY ADAPT A FRIGGIN' ANIME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSayUiezauc

This actually looks pretty good.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.