imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

k9870 05-16-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 35050)
I finished Max Payne 3 a few minutes ago

how long is it good lngth story? Fun?

S&Wshooter 05-16-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 35052)
how long is it good lngth story? Fun?

Let's see...

I started playing around 3:30, and finished around 1:30, stopping for only about 2 hours... so about 8 hours? Right?


It was pretty fun.

They took away quicksaves, the ability to carry more than 3 weapons, and the ability to use grenades/molotovs, and added enemies that take massive amounts of firepower to take down, as well as the ability to aim and take cover

k9870 05-19-2012 02:41 AM

im playing max payne 3 now

BeardedHoplite 05-19-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 35054)
Let's see...

I started playing around 3:30, and finished around 1:30, stopping for only about 2 hours... so about 8 hours? Right?


It lasted about 12 hours for me. But that was with looking for all the golden guns and going through it in no great hurry.
Still one of the better third-person shooters I've played. Rocktar always delivers.

k9870 05-22-2012 05:14 PM

Got ghost recon future soldier and pre ordered hitman so i get the sniper challenge

SPEMack618 05-22-2012 05:40 PM

Saw both the Avengers and Battleship recently.

Kind of disappointed in the Avengers, if only for the fact that Captain America no longer carried a 1911. Other than that, the movie was good, not great, but good.

Battleship, however, was awesome. Really enjoyed it. Even the girlfriend enjoyed.

As an added bonus, the guy who played Sgt. Colbert is in it, and sneaks in a stay frosty.

Excalibur 05-22-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPEMack618 (Post 35077)
Saw both the Avengers and Battleship recently.

Kind of disappointed in the Avengers, if only for the fact that Captain America no longer carried a 1911. Other than that, the movie was good, not great, but good.

Battleship, however, was awesome. Really enjoyed it. Even the girlfriend enjoyed.

As an added bonus, the guy who played Sgt. Colbert is in it, and sneaks in a stay frosty.

The fact that the captain is not carrying any guns BETTER be your only reason, that movie is fucking awesome and Battleship....is so bad it isn't even funny. It's not even the so bad it's good. Holy shit, it's like an excuse to use the Transformer special effects without titling the movie Transformers 3. What other board games will Bay put out? Monopoly? Yahtzee?

funkychinaman 05-22-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 35080)
The fact that the captain is not carrying any guns BETTER be your only reason, that movie is fucking awesome and Battleship....is so bad it isn't even funny. It's not even the so bad it's good. Holy shit, it's like an excuse to use the Transformer special effects without titling the movie Transformers 3. What other board games will Bay put out? Monopoly? Yahtzee?

I'd watch Michael Bay Presents Yahtzee! out of sheer morbid fascination.

Does modern Captain America carry ANY weapon other than the shield? I don't remember him doing so in the film, and I don't think he does in the comics either.

Rockwolf66 05-22-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 35081)
I'd watch Michael Bay Presents Yahtzee! out of sheer morbid fascination.

Does modern Captain America carry ANY weapon other than the shield? I don't remember him doing so in the film, and I don't think he does in the comics either.

He does a Battlefield Pickup of an assault rifle on the Helecarrier but that's it.

Swordfish941 05-23-2012 02:00 AM

The only thing that sucked about the Avengers was that Phil Coulson died (but he died a hero). And I DON'T want him to come back as the Vision. Get Billy Crudup for the Vision.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.