imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Randomness 2 (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1246)

Swordfish941 09-04-2010 08:24 PM

Randomness 2
 
Here are the ground rules:

1. We do not talk about Fight Club

2. We do not talk about Fight Club.

3. We can't make fun of Justin Bieber . . . when none of his fans are reading this thread.

4. I don't want see any of you not acting random.

Swordfish941 09-04-2010 08:31 PM

Everything is being ripped off nowadays. The fax machine is nothing but a waffle iron with a telephone attached.:D

BurtReynoldsMoustache 09-04-2010 09:09 PM

lkadba adkhfa adklfaer ldkfae amenafk a sdlfka lal;ekfja e a elkfha;ewfghaoveha2p3oq 'ewlfk
WE[

Swordfish941 09-04-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache (Post 18534)
lkadba adkhfa adklfaer ldkfae amenafk a sdlfka lal;ekfja e a elkfha;ewfghaoveha2p3oq 'ewlfk
WE[

Translation please.

Zulu Two Six 09-04-2010 09:17 PM

aw this is stupid, the last one was a charm! why did we end it? huh predator?
one person said fuck you. swordfish was just being a dick because we told him his links don't work. don't punish the rest of us. just open the thread and leave off with a warning.

BurtReynoldsMoustache 09-04-2010 09:19 PM

I think this whole concept has run its course. I'd be surprised if they let this thread go on at all. If shooter wants a place to rant he should get a blog or a twitter.

Swordfish941 09-04-2010 09:20 PM

I agree with Zulu. I was bitching alot.

predator20 09-04-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 18536)
aw this is stupid, the last one was a charm! why did we end it? huh predator?
one person said fuck you. swordfish was just being a dick because we told him his links don't work. don't punish the rest of us. just open the thread and leave off with a warning.

The randomness thread is a good thing because it keeps most of stupid bs in one area. What makes this thread any different, if it's just a continuation of dumb shit?

Also the cussing. I know most here are adults or maybe a few years away. But try to act a little more mature, even though this is the internet. (That goes to S&W, Zulu and Swordfish) typing "fuck shit bitch cunt" does not make you look cool.

Zulu Two Six 09-04-2010 11:34 PM

well damn ass bastard hell!

S&Wshooter 09-05-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 18540)
The randomness thread is a good thing because it keeps most of stupid bs in one area. What makes this thread any different, if it's just a continuation of dumb shit?

That was the whole purpose. People were getting pissed about thread drift, so I did something about it


Quote:

(That goes to S&W, Zulu and Swordfish) typing "fuck shit bitch cunt" does not make you look cool.
I'm not that bad. I just type what I'm thinking


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.