imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

predator20 06-03-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 29818)
I want to screencap the new SWAT movie that came out. It's a crappy straight to DVD sequel, with Robert Patrick as the badguy. Patrick used to be a useful tool in improving quality in crappy movies, but now he's been so over used he pretty much just adds to the chaos.

Anyway, the movie doesn't look stellar by any means, but the wide variety of newer firearms has caught my eye. Watch some of the trailers for it and see what I mean.

Don't we already have a page for it?
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/S.W.A.T.:_Firefight

Swordfish941 06-04-2011 02:09 AM

I just saw X-Men: First Class. It was pretty good and it makes up for the epic fail that is X-Men: The Last Stand.

k9870 06-04-2011 02:28 AM

Didnt know it was out, gotta go see it.

I bought a scope for my 22 today.

Excalibur 06-04-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 29818)
I want to screencap the new SWAT movie that came out. It's a crappy straight to DVD sequel, with Robert Patrick as the badguy. Patrick used to be a useful tool in improving quality in crappy movies, but now he's been so over used he pretty much just adds to the chaos.

Anyway, the movie doesn't look stellar by any means, but the wide variety of newer firearms has caught my eye. Watch some of the trailers for it and see what I mean.


Sorry buddy, already did it. Wasn't expecting much anyway but it got the first movie to have an ACR in it BEFORE Transformers 3


And yeah the new X-men movie was actually really good. Better than I expected

Gunmaster45 06-04-2011 06:15 AM

Oops, didn't catch that I guess.

The site's search engine is still not perfect, I searched for it and nothing came up for me. Oh well, I wasn't really invested invested in it.

Might just watch it and flesh out the captions.

Excalibur 06-04-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 29857)
Oops, didn't catch that I guess.

The site's search engine is still not perfect, I searched for it and nothing came up for me. Oh well, I wasn't really invested invested in it.

Might just watch it and flesh out the captions.

Go ahead. Have fun with that. I might rent the Mechanic and get caps for that one. It's been out for like a week and no one's done it

funkychinaman 06-06-2011 08:13 PM

Announced at E3, Halo 1 HD remake at the end of this year, Halo 4 at the end of next year. Looks like MS is going to ride Halo into the ground.

Addendum: Halo 1 HD remake is called Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. The release date is 11/15, which I think is only a week after MW3. I hope they don't expect us to pay full price for it. If so, then MW3 goes first, and I'll get the remake when it's on sale.

k9870 06-06-2011 08:39 PM

Ive heard rumors fallout 4 will be in new england and involve an institute in massachuttets that was mentioned a few times in fallout 3. I hope my hometowns in it.

S&Wshooter 06-06-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 29955)
Ive heard rumors fallout 4 will be in new england and involve an institute in massachuttets that was mentioned a few times in fallout 3. I hope my hometowns in it.

They should set one in the South

S&Wshooter 06-06-2011 09:18 PM

Anyone seen the Fright Night trailer?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.