imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

S&Wshooter 11-16-2011 05:44 PM

Why the hell is it so difficult to stealthily complete the Dark Brotherhood missions? I shot one target in the head with the best arrow I could find using the best bow available to me while hidden, and all he did was lose 5% of his health and starting yelling. I tried to sneak up on another target, but she always knew where I was (even when I tried to shank her while she was sleeping)

I miss the fact that sneak criticals were actually useful in Oblivion instead of only doing a tiny percentage more damage than normal, like in Skyrim

Swordfish941 11-21-2011 12:09 AM

Just came back from seeing Immortals. It was freakin' awesome and waay better than 300.

k9870 11-24-2011 04:51 PM

so after i win the civil war im told stormcloak camps are out in the hills i should destroy...and i cant find them

Swordfish941 11-24-2011 11:55 PM

I saw The Muppets today. It was pretty good (even though I wanted to see In Time).

Spartan198 11-25-2011 05:18 AM

I've watched Battle: Los Angeles twice today. Not really new, I know, but I just felt like telling someone that.

S&Wshooter 11-25-2011 07:15 AM

I watched Push a couple hours ago, after shutting off Drive Angry (which I, unfortunately, paid $5 to watch through On Demand) after 10 minutes becasue it was so stupid

funkychinaman 11-25-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 33289)
I watched Push a couple hours ago, after shutting off Drive Angry (which I, unfortunately, paid $5 to watch through On Demand) after 10 minutes becasue it was so stupid

I don't know what you were expecting. The blurb on the IMFDB page is "Drive Angry 3D is a 2011 "grindhouse"-style action movie that stars Nicolas Cage as a man who escapes from Hell in order to save a kidnapped infant from a cult that also murdered his daughter." When I first saw it, I actually thought someone had vandalized the page. I thought "There is NO WAY that's the actual plot. That's silly even by Nick Cage standards."

k9870 12-01-2011 04:08 PM

Mw3 is hard, its all compressed and made for run and gun players spraying full auto running around, not riflemen like me. Black ops i was good at and i fail at mw3. I just unlocked the type 95 though, which i heard complaints that its an overpowered noob gun, which means ill use it. i don't get the "gamers" who wont be happy until every gun sucks.

Excalibur 12-02-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33380)
Mw3 is hard, its all compressed and made for run and gun players spraying full auto running around, not riflemen like me. Black ops i was good at and i fail at mw3. I just unlocked the type 95 though, which i heard complaints that its an overpowered noob gun, which means ill use it. i don't get the "gamers" who wont be happy until every gun sucks.

I wouldn't say the Type 95 is an overpowered noob gun, a LOT of people hate burst weapons because they prefer the spray and pray. I like the burst because I can get more accurate follow up shots at long range.

k9870 12-02-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 33383)
I wouldn't say the Type 95 is an overpowered noob gun, a LOT of people hate burst weapons because they prefer the spray and pray. I like the burst because I can get more accurate follow up shots at long range.

i dont think its overpowered, ive always tolerated noob toob and p90s though so im weird. It is a run and gunner game now though and long distance accuracy isnt viable like it used to be,