imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Mandolin1 09-14-2011 01:08 AM

Just watched the series premire of Ringer, it looks realy good, if very complicated. Only guns so far are a SIG P226 that the FBI guy carries and a 3rd generation Glock 17 that Bridget takes from the FBI agent's partner.

Spartan198 09-14-2011 05:39 AM

I just played the PS3 demo for God of War: Ghost of Sparta and it might be my new favorite GoW title for one reason: the Arms of Sparta.

Evil Tim 09-15-2011 12:26 AM

Yeah, so I'm currently screencapping Bodycount. Seems they closed the studio that made it down less than a month after it came out, and you can really see why. I feel dirty using my new capture device on it, I'll have to get onto redoing MGS4 as penance for that. Still, MGS collection and Devil May Cry HD collection are out soon, that should give me plenty to do with this thing.

Just played through Resistance 3, and found it much better than 2, even if the fighting humans was contrived. There was even a bit where you meet an Amish community who talk about God a lot and yet don't turn out to be evil or die horribly because it's "ironic." Now, on to trying out SPOICE MARINE. I already like that the Marines are apparently so awesome that you only deploy them when blowing up the entire planet isn't an option.

BeardedHoplite 09-16-2011 03:24 AM

I just saw most of the Spaghetti Western Il Mercenario. James Franco is a badass, plain and simple. Also, I call screening it.

Excalibur 09-16-2011 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Tim (Post 32394)

Just played through Resistance 3, and found it much better than 2, even if the fighting humans was contrived. There was even a bit where you meet an Amish community who talk about God a lot and yet don't turn out to be evil or die horribly because it's "ironic." Now, on to trying out SPOICE MARINE. I already like that the Marines are apparently so awesome that you only deploy them when blowing up the entire planet isn't an option.

I actually got Resistance 2 recently and is trying to beat it so I can play 3

Swordfish941 09-16-2011 03:35 AM

I got Hannibal Rising and an old Doctor Who serial (The Silurians) from the library. Plan on getting Tomb of the Cybermen next.

S&Wshooter 09-16-2011 03:44 AM

I watched Coogan's Bluff the other day. It was nice to see Clint Eastwood's character making all the kinds of mistakes that someone inexperienced in investigation would make instead of making him out to be some kind of super-cop.

funkychinaman 09-16-2011 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32420)
I watched Coogan's Bluff the other day. It was nice to see Clint Eastwood's character making all the kinds of mistakes that someone inexperienced in investigation would make instead of making him out to be some kind of super-cop.

It made me really want to go see the Cloisters.

Evil Tim 09-16-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 32418)
I actually got Resistance 2 recently and is trying to beat it so I can play 3

And you're stuck on that stupid bridge in Chicago?

Swordfish941 09-17-2011 01:17 AM

Crysis 2 is starting to get boring. Anybody have any suggestions for any sci-fi FPS games?