imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

S&Wshooter 04-10-2011 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite (Post 27517)
I just 100%-ed Shellshock 2: Blood Trails.
Easily on my top 3 worst games ever.

I rage-quitted halfway through

S&Wshooter 04-11-2011 10:08 PM

I bought a copy of Black Mask and Smoking Aces

Spartan198 04-11-2011 11:05 PM

Just watched Max Payne. Good movie, but terrible video game-to-movie adaption. I'll never look at Mila Kunis the same ever again... XD

Speaking of Mila, what happened to Mona? She's in an elevator with the doors closing and two security guards unloading assault rifles at her, then after the doors close she's never seen again. :confused:

S&Wshooter 04-11-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 27566)
Just watched Max Payne. Good movie, but terrible video game-to-movie adaption. I'll never look at Mila Kunis the same ever again... XD

Speaking of Mila, what happened to Mona? She's in an elevator with the doors closing and two security guards unloading assault rifles at her, then after the doors close she's never seen again. :confused:

Maybe some asshole shot her in the face like in the game

Spartan198 04-11-2011 11:33 PM

I thought she was shot in the back in the game?

S&Wshooter 04-11-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 27570)
I thought she was shot in the back in the game?

I honestly can't remember. Either way, some dude may have shot her

Spartan198 04-11-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite (Post 27517)
I just 100%-ed Shellshock 2: Blood Trails.
Easily on my top 3 worst games ever.

Is that a sequel to Shellshock: Nam '67?

S&Wshooter 04-12-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 27572)
Is that a sequel to Shellshock: Nam '67?

Yes. Avoid it like the plague

BeardedHoplite 04-12-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 27573)
Yes. Avoid it like the plague

Unless you're an achievement whore. You can get a 1000G in 5-7 painful hours

Swordfish941 04-12-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 27566)
Just watched Max Payne. Good movie, but terrible video game-to-movie adaption. I'll never look at Mila Kunis the same ever again... XD

It was the first movie I saw Mila in and I thought she was pretty badass. I didn't see her comedic work before that.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.