imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Randomness 3 (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1977)

S&Wshooter 07-01-2012 04:45 AM

I spent like nine and a half hours overall riding in a truck today.

Swordfish941 07-02-2012 03:17 AM

I have found possibly one of the greatest mash-ups in the history of mash-ups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9e_WIoJJnI

Rockwolf66 07-02-2012 04:45 AM

http://youtu.be/6mcJgTf6mq8

Rockwolf66 07-04-2012 07:49 PM

Turns out a friend of mine has acted in a short film. They also provided the weapons for the film.

http://youtu.be/AO36y78dXAs

AdAstra2009 07-04-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 34943)
Para stock and full barrel? What?

While odd it isn't unheard of.

BlackIce_GTS 07-06-2012 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 35353)
I have found possibly one of the greatest mash-ups in the history of mash-ups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9e_WIoJJnI

Wow, that is ooooooooooooooooooooold (in internet terms). I remember downloading that off KaZaA. Which was the thing that happened right after Napster, children.

Yes it is pretty good though, isn't it? :D

S&Wshooter 07-09-2012 12:39 AM

I rented a few handguns today while at the range, just to see if I like anything

SIG P226: I want one now

CZ75BD: Good gun, but I didn't like a few things about it

H&K USP40: Unimpressive, I did not shoot very well with it

Glock 17: I did not like it at all

All in all I'd take a 4506 or a good 1911 over any of them, except maybe the P226. I don't think I really like polymer framed guns that much, none of the handfull that I have fired were that great

zackmann08 07-09-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 35396)
I rented a few handguns today while at the range, just to see if I like anything

SIG P226: I want one now

CZ75BD: Good gun, but I didn't like a few things about it

H&K USP40: Unimpressive, I did not shoot very well with it

Glock 17: I did not like it at all

All in all I'd take a 4506 or a good 1911 over any of them, except maybe the P226. I don't think I really like polymer framed guns that much, none of the handfull that I have fired were that great

Just bought myself the P226. Pick in up in 10 days. LOVE it!

S&Wshooter 07-09-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackmann08 (Post 35397)
Just bought myself the P226. Pick in up in 10 days. LOVE it!

Yeah, I saw. Man, it was a sweet gun to shoot

zackmann08 07-09-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 35398)
Yeah, I saw. Man, it was a sweet gun to shoot

Exactly how I felt. Crisp and smooth. NOTHING like the Glock. I have one word to describe the glock. "EWWW".


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.