imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Swordfish941 06-16-2013 04:49 PM

I saw Man od Steel yesterdauy, and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for the sequel.

funkychinaman 06-18-2013 07:27 PM

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column...xclusive-97991

I'm glad he's gone, but how did they even get in that situation? Did every actor in Scotland between the ages 20-40 already say no?

Evil Tim 06-18-2013 07:46 PM

I've always rather suspected from the careers of various UK and Irish actors that nobody on these two islands is aware you can actually refuse to do something. Michael Caine being perhaps the best example of this phenomenon.

funkychinaman 06-18-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Tim (Post 39261)
I've always rather suspected from the careers of various UK and Irish actors that nobody on these two islands is aware you can actually refuse to do something. Michael Caine being perhaps the best example of this phenomenon.

"I have never seen the film, but by all accounts it was terrible. However I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific."

Ben Kingsley is another. Star of Gandhi, Schindler's List, Hugo, and ... BloodRayne.

When I first heard about the remake, I read they were going with Kevin McKidd, which would've been great, but I guess that fell through.

Spartan198 06-19-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 39262)
BloodRayne.

At least he doesn't have the stain of its even worse sequels on his resume. ;)

funkychinaman 06-19-2013 10:55 PM

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

It had to happen, right?

I can understand if they just with all digital content and no physical media, but to mix both made no sense. Now if only they'd make it backwards compatible...

funkychinaman 06-21-2013 04:05 PM

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/...on-joining-in/

Okay, I'd watch that.

Excalibur 06-21-2013 05:42 PM

World War Z is an ok movie if it was named something else. It does not reflect the book at all.

Evil Tim 06-22-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 39266)
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

It had to happen, right?

I can understand if they just with all digital content and no physical media, but to mix both made no sense. Now if only they'd make it backwards compatible...

Eh, I still wouldn't want to buy a console from a company that thought that was a good idea in the first place.

funkychinaman 06-22-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Tim (Post 39279)
Eh, I still wouldn't want to buy a console from a company that thought that was a good idea in the first place.

It'd be nice if they dumped the Kinect requirement as well. I barely use the one I have now.

I always expected them to backtrack a bit, but not this early. With no Halo game at launch, I'm probably going to wait a year or two after launch after prices go down.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.