imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Spartan198 06-26-2011 12:32 AM

It looked okay from the trailers. Is it really that bad?

No pun intended. :p

Swordfish941 06-26-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 30673)
It looked okay from the trailers. Is it really that bad?

No pun intended. :p

It was terrible. I saw it with my dad. I did it because it was something he wanted to see. He even thought it sucked.

Horrible Bosses was in the previews. It looks pretty good and has an awesome cast (Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, and Jamie Foxx).

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyE7tFshko

Gunmaster45 06-26-2011 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 30674)
It was terrible. I saw it with my dad. I did it because it was something he wanted to see. He even thought it sucked.

Horrible Bosses was in the previews. It looks pretty good and has an awesome cast (Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, and Jamie Foxx).

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyE7tFshko

"You can't win a race without putting some bandaids on your nipples!"

I knew greatness would be iminant in that film after Spacey said that.

Excalibur 06-26-2011 04:33 AM

I just saw the new Captain America trailer....fuck ya

k9870 06-26-2011 03:06 PM

Definitely seeing it.

S&Wshooter 06-27-2011 12:17 AM

Dragon Age: Origins is awesome, even though I am a dozen hours in and just now got my talents/attacks menu properly set up

Excalibur 06-27-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 30684)
Dragon Age: Origins is awesome, even though I am a dozen hours in and just now got my talents/attacks menu properly set up

It is pretty good, but the graphics and the combat needed fixing. Dragon Age 2 has good combat but bad story and not good graphics

Mandolin1 06-27-2011 03:03 PM

I got the page for Angel up. I'd apreciate it if ya'll could check my identification of the guns.

Swordfish941 06-27-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandolin1 (Post 30686)
I got the page for Angel up. I'd apreciate it if ya'll could check my identification of the guns.

The revolver that Tina has looks like a Smith & Wesson Model 60.

MT2008 06-27-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 30595)
I think I might buy Half Life 2. You get to stop an alien invasion with a crowbar and an anti-gravity gun.

Better reason to buy it: It also happens to be one of the most epic and cinematic experiences in video gaming history (and yes, I just said "epic", but if any game deserves that adjective, HL2 is it). The crowbar and gravity gun are just bonuses.

Speaking of which, I need to grab the Orange Box for my 360 pretty soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 30672)
I just came back from seeing Bad Teacher. I want 92 minutes of goddamn life back.

If you went to see a movie starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake, you have no right to complain. You should have known better from the start.

(Though in JT's defense, he's surprised me with some good performances in supporting roles - namely "Black Snake Moan" and "The Social Network".)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.