imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

k9870 12-02-2011 06:09 PM

Yeah everybody bitches about the type 95, got a pm calling me a noob. Seriously these people just want all guns to sck so they can go around dumping mags.

S&Wshooter 12-02-2011 06:20 PM

I started playing Max Payne 2 again last night. I might start up the first game as well just for the hell of it

funkychinaman 12-02-2011 10:04 PM

I got BF3 on Black Friday, and I've been playing the campaign. That first carrier mission might be the prettiest/silliest mission I've ever played in any video game ever. It's absolutely gorgeous. You can always feel the rain, heck, I almost got a little motion sick, and then.... it became a rail shooter?

Excalibur 12-02-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 33399)
I got BF3 on Black Friday, and I've been playing the campaign. That first carrier mission might be the prettiest/silliest mission I've ever played in any video game ever. It's absolutely gorgeous. You can always feel the rain, heck, I almost got a little motion sick, and then.... it became a rail shooter?

I think my brother said it best when I played it "I'd rather watch grass grow and paint dry than play that mission again"

k9870 12-03-2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 33399)

your insane for doing black friday

funkychinaman 12-03-2011 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33402)
your insane for doing black friday

I drank two cups of coffee before I left Thanksgiving at my uncle's place, so I was amped up. I would normally avoid it, but I was up and I was hoping to get a good price on MW3. Ended up with BF3 instead, and got to see the insanity.

k9870 12-03-2011 04:53 AM

never shopped one, i worked 2 black fridays and have no interest in it, lines, crowds, no parking....it sucks. Everyone is insane that day too.

funkychinaman 12-03-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33405)
never shopped one, i worked 2 black fridays and have no interest in it, lines, crowds, no parking....it sucks. Everyone is insane that day too.

I didn't actually wait in line, I don't think I arrived at Best Buy until around 1:30. I wouldn't have waited in line. But you could see the piles of coffee cups and newspapers strewn outside. I also went to Walmart and Target. I bet the army of cops that were there appreciated the overtime.

I swore I'd never go, and looking back, I don't think I should have. It pretty much killed my Friday, and I could've waited on the game. But I look at it like my brother did at going to New Year's Eve in Times Square: go once to see what it was like, and then never go again because it's a pain in the ass.

BeardedHoplite 12-03-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33405)

I actually like going to Black Friday sales, except I go around 5. I miss the opening deals, yeah, but I avoid all the craziness, the lines to cash out and getting stabbed over parking.

And it's not like the stores (at least the ones I go to) are cleaned out; I went to Wal-Mart and found a stack of TVs talled than me. I got all my shopping done.

k9870 12-03-2011 04:06 PM

Anybody got video of an actual FAD all im finding is mw3 gameplay