imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Its been fun guys, but its time to go...... (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1015)

MoviePropMaster2008 04-09-2010 04:10 AM

Its been fun guys, but its time to go......

..... to the airport. LOL.

Will be gone all over the place on a movie shoot. Will NOT be back until 1st week of May. ;)

In fact, any of IMFDB's members who work in the industry are usually busier come spring and summer months (in the Northern Hemisphere) (usually the weather allows you to film outside as well as inside).

So if you email me or ask me any questions on IMFDB, I can't answer (or I probably won't have the time to mess around on the net for fun).

School & Work has been decimating the ranks of the Mods ;)

Rockwolf66 04-09-2010 04:18 AM

Well if work brings you to San Fransico or Sacramento drop me a line and I'll buy you lunch. That is if my work schedule allows it.

MT2008 04-09-2010 04:49 AM

Damnit, you almost gave me a heart attack. :D

Have a great time, and know that I envy you. I wish I could go traveling; sadly, instead I'm going to be trapped indoors for the next month doing regression analysis on the OECD dataset that I've spent the last 3 months putting together. Though come to think of it, now I'll have one less person on IMFDB to distract me from work. ;)

MoviePropMaster2008 04-09-2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT2008 (Post 12970)
Damnit, you almost gave me a heart attack. :D

Have a great time, and know that I envy you. I wish I could go traveling; sadly, instead I'm going to be trapped indoors for the next month doing regression analysis on the OECD dataset that I've spent the last 3 months putting together. Though come to think of it, now I'll have one less person on IMFDB to distract me from work. ;)

I WAS going to be a lot crueler ... put in this long winded diatribe about how life wasn't worth living any more and that I had turned into an avowed anti gunner and had destroyed all my guns and that I was going to retire to a Tibetan monastery and weave rugs, but good thing for you guys that I'm too damned lazy to go through making all that stuff up! :D

You DO know that there may be a day when I don't photograph guns any more and post them here (probably when I'm hit by a bus).... ;)

Zulu Two Six 04-09-2010 12:23 PM

whew....that was close
we're gonna miss you buddy

Alcatrazz 04-09-2010 03:27 PM

Gun expert, Tibetan monastery, summer months... I know how this story ends, and it rhymes with "Lambo: Worst Flood Bart Zoo"

Rockwolf66 04-09-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 (Post 12973)
I WAS going to be a lot crueler ... put in this long winded diatribe about how life wasn't worth living any more and that I had turned into an avowed anti gunner and had destroyed all my guns and that I was going to retire to a Tibetan monastery and weave rugs, but good thing for you guys that I'm too damned lazy to go through making all that stuff up! :D

You DO know that there may be a day when I don't photograph guns any more and post them here (probably when I'm hit by a bus).... ;)

it's a bit late for April fools day MPM. I have a friend who spent the day trying to convince everyone that he had turned Born Again Christian to the point of total insanity. Fourtunantly for the rest of us he didn't make it past the first stripper. :D

Excalibur 04-10-2010 04:36 PM

And do you know how much effort it would be to destroy all your guns and go to Tibet just to be a monk. You'll add up the personal cost over religious and spiritual gain and would end up saying fuck it.