imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Zulu Two Six 11-29-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 22624)
It will take me exactly 127 hours to get over the amputation scene in 127 Hours.

i soooo want to see that...
tell me about it

Swordfish941 11-29-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 22627)
i soooo want to see that...
tell me about it

It goes on for 8 minutes. I suggest you do not buy any treats from the concession stand.

S&Wshooter 11-29-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 22628)
It goes on for 8 minutes. I suggest you do not buy any treats from the concession stand.

If I go see that movie, I'm totally bringing snacks

Swordfish941 11-29-2010 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 22629)
If I go see that movie, I'm totally bringing snacks

You're gonna throw up your snacks once the self-amputation with a multi-tool starts.

S&Wshooter 11-29-2010 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 22630)
You're gonna throw up your snacks once the self-amputation with a multi-tool starts.

As a guy who cuts off deer legs with a bolt cutter and guts deer at least once a year, I laugh at your statement

k9870 11-29-2010 03:59 AM

Kill a deer this year?

S&Wshooter 11-29-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 22633)
Kill a deer this year?

I would have if people would stop hunting my goddamn stand, driving their trucks right up to it every morning and making a ton of noise

BurtReynoldsMoustache 11-29-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 22634)
I would have if people would stop hunting my goddamn stand, driving their trucks right up to it every morning and making a ton of noise

Shoot them.

S&Wshooter 11-29-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache (Post 22637)
Shoot them.

Can't shoot relatives

k9870 11-29-2010 04:11 PM

hunt different land


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.