imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Spartan198 07-12-2010 04:14 AM

I plan on seeing Salt, too.

Excalibur 07-15-2010 02:11 AM

I am really interested for Inception this Friday.

S&Wshooter 07-15-2010 02:42 AM

I'm pretty exicted about going to go see Predators on Friday. Me and 3 of my buddies are going, and then we are going to play a shit ton of Xbox

Zulu Two Six 07-15-2010 04:19 AM

i either want to see inception (which i REALLY want to see) or predators this friday for my birthday.
maybe not predators b/c lord knows they already have one too many

Gunmaster45 07-15-2010 04:32 AM

I'm seeing Inception on Saturday. And it's a date. :D

S&Wshooter 07-15-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 15412)
i either want to see inception (which i REALLY want to see) or predators this friday for my birthday.
maybe not predators b/c lord knows they already have one too many

Don't worry, I'll go see Predators for you. On your b-day. With my friends

Gunmaster45 07-15-2010 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 15414)
Don't worry, I'll go see Predators for you. On your b-day. With my friends

My local cinema isn't playing Predators because they suck, and I don't have a proper ID to prove I'm 17 so other theaters wont let me see it. Piss me off. :mad:

S&Wshooter 07-15-2010 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 15415)
My local cinema isn't playing Predators because they suck, and I don't have a proper ID to prove I'm 17 so other theaters wont let me see it. Piss me off. :mad:

Just another reason you should get the hell out of New York and move to a place that doesn't suck, like Texas

Zulu Two Six 07-15-2010 05:08 AM

or communist china!

S&Wshooter 07-15-2010 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulu Two Six (Post 15417)
or communist china!

No, I'm 300% sure that this site is blocked in China


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.