imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

The Wierd It 07-27-2012 06:57 PM

I've decided I never want anything to do with Mass Effect.

Excalibur 07-27-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35576)
I've decided I never want anything to do with Mass Effect.

Why? Aside from the ending

The Wierd It 07-27-2012 08:45 PM

Because someone decided to piss me off by spending three months attempting to completely whitewash the game on another wiki.

Only some of that is fabricated.:p

Excalibur 07-27-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35578)
Because someone decided to piss me off by spending three months attempting to completely whitewash the game on another wiki.

Only some of that is fabricated.:p

Mass Effect is one of the best game series I have ever played in the passed 10 years really. Far better than Halo, or other sci fi shooter type.

The Wierd It 07-27-2012 09:23 PM

There's also the fact I'm just generally not that into Western RPGs.

Excalibur 07-27-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35580)
There's also the fact I'm just generally not that into Western RPGs.

Technically Mass Effect isn't really much of an RPG. It's mostly a shooter.

funkychinaman 07-28-2012 03:57 AM

DKR was amazing.

Swordfish941 07-28-2012 05:22 AM

This is frickin' awesome:

http://leschroniquesducanapeintergal...etwolarge1.jpg

Spartan198 07-30-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 35583)

And the bipedal fox is the coolest part. :D


In other news, I've been playing Assassin's Creed II obsessively for the past 3 days. Far better than both Brotherhood and Revelations.

funkychinaman 07-30-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 35588)
In other news, I've been playing Assassin's Creed II obsessively for the past 3 days. Far better than both Brotherhood and Revelations.

Did you play Brotherhood and Revelations before you played II?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.