imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

S&Wshooter 12-22-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23376)
nm got it, combats great

Knock off their heads and one other limb or they get back up

k9870 12-22-2010 08:52 PM

trying to get dean domino to his position but the doors all require a key

S&Wshooter 12-22-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23416)
trying to get dean domino to his position but the doors all require a key

You gotta go through the Cloud

k9870 12-22-2010 09:05 PM

Its hard to tell places apart its so hazy, and how the hell do i get health, theres no stimpacks, not enough chips to buy a lot, and you cant sleep.

S&Wshooter 12-22-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23419)
Its hard to tell places apart its so hazy, and how the hell do i get health, theres no stimpacks, not enough chips to buy a lot, and you cant sleep.

Set the difficulty to very easy if it's a pain in the ass. That's what I had to do

k9870 12-22-2010 09:17 PM

still a pain in the ass

k9870 12-23-2010 12:13 AM

wow, trying to get christines mission, and repairs not high enough to fix fuse box, and third fuse is behind locked (very hard) door, and lockpick aint high enough either

NM got it

S&Wshooter 12-23-2010 01:25 AM

After you help Christine, run away instead of fighting enemies until you get into the Sierra Madre. Also, if you figure out how the hell to do the mission "Put The Beast Down", please tell me

k9870 12-23-2010 01:54 AM

loving the bar, but its the only gun ive got ammo for, ive got 42 rounds of ap, 6 gas boms, and maybe 3 shots in the holorifle. Oh well i gots spears.

S&Wshooter 12-23-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23437)
loving the bar, but its the only gun ive got ammo for, ive got 42 rounds of ap, 6 gas boms, and maybe 3 shots in the holorifle. Oh well i gots spears.

Use melee. Bearclaw fist and knife spear FTW!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.