imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Guns & Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shoot 'Em Up (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=66)

Gunmaster45 01-28-2009 01:33 AM

Shoot 'Em Up

This is driving me crazy! I watched Shoot 'Em Up yesterday because I felt like watching a movie I wouldn't pay attention to while I worked and I've know for quite some time it is an excellent movie to screencap. An awful film, but still great to screencap. I pop it in the comp's DVD player about a month ago and the WinDVD format doesn't accept it. It even has a DVD special with Charles Taylor showing off the guns used in the film. If anyone knows a legit screencapping download I can find or knows how to modify WinDVD to play it, PLEASE TELL ME.

MT2008 01-28-2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 481)
This is driving me crazy! I watched Shoot 'Em Up yesterday because I felt like watching a movie I wouldn't pay attention to while I worked and I've know for quite some time it is an excellent movie to screencap. An awful film, but still great to screencap. I pop it in the comp's DVD player about a month ago and the WinDVD format doesn't accept it. It even has a DVD special with Charles Taylor showing off the guns used in the film. If anyone knows a legit screencapping download I can find or knows how to modify WinDVD to play it, PLEASE TELL ME.

You should really try VLC Media Player, which I use whenever I watch DVDs.

Gunmaster45 01-28-2009 08:47 AM

I downloaded it. I'll have Shoot 'Em Up on here after The Naked Gun. Now I can do the Matrix movies like I planned (the movies need some serios revamps).

Gunmaster45 01-28-2009 03:07 PM

So far I really hate this system. It has no rewind or fast forward so I have to fumble with the time bar and jump back five seconds and hope that I catch what I want in the three seconds it takes to pause. Maybe I downloaded the wrong thing. This is a real pain in the ass compared to WinDVD, which had frame by frame and fast forward/rewind.

Gunmaster45 01-28-2009 07:11 PM

It was too annoying so I screencapped it on my sisters $1200 lap top, so it will look nice.

MT2008 01-29-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunmaster45 (Post 491)
So far I really hate this system. It has no rewind or fast forward so I have to fumble with the time bar and jump back five seconds and hope that I catch what I want in the three seconds it takes to pause. Maybe I downloaded the wrong thing. This is a real pain in the ass compared to WinDVD, which had frame by frame and fast forward/rewind.

It has a slow-down and fast forward. Though not a frame-by-frame. Just run your cursor over the menu bar and you'll see "Play Slower" and "Play Faster".

Gunmaster45 01-29-2009 03:35 AM

I was using that, but it still takes 3 seconds to pause. I just get to watch those three seconds slower. My computer is probably too slow to handle it.

MT2008 01-29-2009 03:39 AM

Yeah, I'm guessing your computer might have issues, because when I hit pause on slow-motion, it does it instantly for me.

vnvnvn2000 04-14-2009 05:27 AM

this movie rocked my world!!!!!!!!!! best movie i hav ever seen ever! incredible and funny and disgusting and funny!