imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Swordfish941 12-29-2010 05:24 PM

I have finally got the time to watch Trainspotting since my mom is cleaning the carpet.

funkychinaman 12-29-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite (Post 23690)
Haha, I'm just the opposite. I hated Dead Rising 1 because the save system was broken. I wasn't going to buy 2 but then I played Case Zero and loved it, so I figures a scaled-up version of it had to be pretty good.
I got Dead Rising 2 for my brother for Christmas, right now we both want to trade it in for Fable 3. The save system still sucks and it ruins any fun me or my brother had with it.

Same here. I think I played it for an hour before giving up. I felt bad too, because my friend had worked on it.

k9870 12-29-2010 08:37 PM

never had problems saving in either

funkychinaman 12-29-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23697)
never had problems saving in either

Not a technical issue, it was just a pain in the butt to have to go back and do it manually each time.

Swordfish941 01-02-2011 12:15 AM

I finally got to see Black Swan today with my aunt. It's probably one of the best films I have seen in the last five years. Here's how I rank the cast's performances:

Natalie Portman: She has given a performance that has defined her as one of the most talented people in the business. She will win the Oscar, hands down.

Mila Kunis: She has proven herself as a dramatic actress. She'll definitely get more offers thanks to this (I'm not sure about her chances of getting an Oscar nod).

Vincent Cassel: He did a good performance. His character is pretty much a sleazy, imperialistic douche bag.

Barbara Hershey: She did a great performance. I really felt for her.

Winona Ryder: This movie is her comeback to the spotlight.

k9870 01-02-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 23699)
Not a technical issue, it was just a pain in the butt to have to go back and do it manually each time.

Couldnt you use bathrooms just like the new game?

S&Wshooter 01-02-2011 12:27 AM

Watched I'll Sleep When I'm Dead last night because it was going off of Netflix's instant watch list. It was pretty good

I also watched Soldier the other day. I liked how violent it was, but it seemed like there should have been much, much more

MT2008 01-02-2011 04:39 AM

I watched "4.3.2.1" last night for New Year's, after someone recommended it to me. Pretty enjoyable movie.

Zulu Two Six 01-02-2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT2008 (Post 23785)
I watched "4.3.2.1" last night for New Year's, after someone recommended it to me. Pretty enjoyable movie.

ellen page is hot. i heard she was in her underwear in that movie.

funkychinaman 01-02-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 23773)
Couldnt you use bathrooms just like the new game?

If I recall, and mind you, I didn't play it that much, you had to run back to the mall security office, which is near where you started. I don't know if more save locations open up later, I don't think I ever got that far. I still have the game, I may pop it in sometime in the future, but there are a lot of games ahead of it right now.