imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

k9870 10-31-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32924)
A ton of 45-70 rounds, let Veronica punch their heads off

Kill them by walking up to them like a badass and shooting them. Also stockpiled dynamite from slain powder gangers helps.

Excalibur 10-31-2011 02:48 AM

Level up a lot more and get bigger guns.

Spartan198 10-31-2011 03:26 AM

Grand Theft Auto V trailer to release November 2!

http://www.rockstargames.com/

S&Wshooter 10-31-2011 04:54 AM

According to an issue of Time magazine I was reading the other day, Tom Cruise is going to play Jack Reacher in a movie.

WTF was the casting director thinking? Jack Reacher is 6 foot fucking 5 inches tall and built like a damn brick house. The books even admit that's why he's able to beat the overloving hell out of anyone who messes with him. So why cast an actor who's not even that muscular OR somewhat tall OR sorta resembles Reacher?

S&Wshooter 10-31-2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 32930)
Grand Theft Auto V trailer to release November 2!

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Thank god, GTA IV is starting to get a little old

Swordfish941 10-31-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32931)
According to an issue of Time magazine I was reading the other day, Tom Cruise is going to play Jack Reacher in a movie.

WTF was the casting director thinking? Jack Reacher is 6 foot fucking 5 inches tall and built like a damn brick house. The books even admit that's why he's able to beat the overloving hell out of anyone who messes with him. So why cast an actor who's not even that muscular OR somewhat tall OR sorta resembles Reacher?

From what you described him and what I have read off of Wikipedia, would Alexander Skarsgard be a good pick?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/poll...23589_full.jpg

Spartan198 10-31-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 32932)
Thank god, GTA IV is starting to get a little old

Well, you may be stuck with it for a while yet because I doubt we'll see GTA V released before 2013.

Just hope no catastrophic earthquakes strike and result in California becoming the world's largest unwalled prison before then. :D

S&Wshooter 10-31-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 32933)
From what you described him and what I have read off of Wikipedia, would Alexander Skarsgard be a good pick?

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/poll...23589_full.jpg

Dolph Lundgren would be best. Reacher is getting into his mid-forties now, and I bet he looks a bit rough after being a drifter for so long

Spartan198 11-02-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 32930)
Grand Theft Auto V trailer to release November 2!

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Trailer is out. San Andreas, here we come! :)

Swordfish941 11-02-2011 07:49 PM

Am I the only person who actually liked Watchmen?

BTW, my Scoutmaster lend me a bunch of Doctor Who serials.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.