imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

commando552 09-17-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 36133)

I remember hearing that in this version he "transforms" turning parts of his body into other things, so my guess would be in this scene his hand is a gun or something, but there is no need for him to actually be wearing it in this shot as only his head is in frame.

Evil Tim 09-17-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by commando552 (Post 36150)
I remember hearing that in this version he "transforms" turning parts of his body into other things, so my guess would be in this scene his hand is a gun or something, but there is no need for him to actually be wearing it in this shot as only his head is in frame.

From a site I saw, the idea is that the suit changes colour, so it's blue and white when he's being a bot-about-town and turns slate grey for "battle" mode.

I can't really see a PG-13 Robocop movie working that well, to be honest.

funkychinaman 09-17-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Tim (Post 36151)
I can't really see a PG-13 Robocop movie working that well, to be honest.

The last PG-13 Robocop movie didn't.

Mandolin 09-17-2012 02:05 PM

Started playing Fallout New Vegas again, had to stop due to Steam issues. I'm seriously considering going for a WW2 loadout with M1911/Grease Gun/Tommy Gun/Garand/BAR eventually.

S&Wshooter 09-17-2012 02:24 PM

I bought a DVD containing the first two Delta Force films and Code of Silence at the dollar store the other day. It would have been a pretty good deal, if the audio wasn't horribly unsynched.

k9870 09-17-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandolin (Post 36153)
Started playing Fallout New Vegas again, had to stop due to Steam issues. I'm seriously considering going for a WW2 loadout with M1911/Grease Gun/Tommy Gun/Garand/BAR eventually.

the garand is awesome, i love using "this machine" special version to destroy everything including death claws

Excalibur 09-17-2012 02:57 PM

I have the game on the PC and recent mods are awesome. Been using the SCAR-L and the UMP for a while

k9870 09-17-2012 03:05 PM

console gamer for life. Cant wait till theres console mods for future games though.

ColonelTomb 09-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 36158)
console gamer for life. Cant wait till theres console mods for future games though.

Yeah no joke....I've been a PlayStation fan for just about my whole gaming life and that's one thing I do prefer about PC games: the mods. New Vegas in itself is a pretty amazing game, but it would be so much more awesome if there were somehow console mods. On that note, I love running around in that game with a .44 magnum and seeing how big of a monster I can kill before I get mauled. :D

MT2008 09-18-2012 03:49 PM

So has anyone downloaded/played "Black Mesa" yet? I have been thinking about doing so, except that the official site had a link to download adware that I clicked accidentally (which nearly caused me to install Snap.do on my laptop). Leaves kind of a bad taste in my mouth for the entire deal...


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.