imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

k9870 02-25-2012 04:52 AM

Just saw act of valor it was awesome.

Spartan198 02-25-2012 06:10 AM

I saw the first showing this morning and it met every single one of my expectations.

funkychinaman 02-27-2012 06:00 PM

I'm happy that Jean Dujardin and Michel Hazanavicius won Oscars last night. I recommend checking out their previous work, the two OSS 117 films, both of which are absolutely hilarious, and are available on Netflix Instant View. They're sort of a mix of Archer and Get Smart, with a little bit of Pink Panther thrown in.

funkychinaman 03-01-2012 07:17 PM

Assassin's Creed, now with tomahawks.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...creed-iii.aspx

Excalibur 03-01-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 34369)
Assassin's Creed, now with tomahawks.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...creed-iii.aspx

I've been following that. It's interesting. I wish Daniel Day Lewis voices

Swordfish941 03-02-2012 12:11 AM

I've recently the Game of the Year addition of Fallout 3. It has all of the DLC's I've completed Point Lookout and Operation: Anchorage.

S&Wshooter 03-02-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 34371)
I've recently the Game of the Year addition of Fallout 3. It has all of the DLC's I've completed Point Lookout and Operation: Anchorage.

How was Operation: Anchorage? I never got around to playing that one


I did not like Point Lookout. Damn hillbillies took way too much effort to kill and it seemed like every ghoul was one of those "might as well be a boss" Reavers

Excalibur 03-02-2012 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 34372)
How was Operation: Anchorage? I never got around to playing that one


I did not like Point Lookout. Damn hillbillies took way too much effort to kill and it seemed like every ghoul was one of those "might as well be a boss" Reavers


I like the different locale of Point Lookout. Operation Anchorage was kinda of a disappointment compared to the other DLCs, but I like it for the one thing that you can get to learn how to wear power armor early in the game

k9870 03-02-2012 10:48 PM

mass effect 3 launch trailer's out, epic! Big space batlles and lots of awesomeness.

Excalibur 03-02-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 34377)
mass effect 3 launch trailer's out, epic! Big space batlles and lots of awesomeness.

I just saw it. Awesome and can't wait to get it. I wish I could get the Collector's edition but all of it are pre ordered out? is that even a term?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.