imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Guns & Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ken Park (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=2343)

Swordfish941 08-04-2014 06:23 AM

Ken Park

I just did the page for Ken Park, and all I have to say is this: it is one of the most unpleasant disturbing, and despicable films that I have ever seen, and I have watched Gus van Sant's Elephant.

And I have now found a film maker that I legitimately hate: Harmony Korine. I know he only wrote this abomination, but it has his fingerprints all over it. I really wish he never got into the film industry. And don't get me started on his other works.

And while we're on the topic of art house filmmakers, does anyone want to screen cap or make pages for some of Lars von Triers' films (e.g. Dancer in the Dark, Dogville)?

funkychinaman 08-04-2014 11:50 AM

I finished the page for Spring Breakers, another Harmony Korine film. I didn't really get the film.

Swordfish941 08-04-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkychinaman (Post 40993)
I finished the page for Spring Breakers, another Harmony Korine film. I didn't really get the film.

And I pity the poor, foolish teenagers who thought that this would be your average Spring Break film.

Swordfish941 08-24-2014 02:13 AM

I just want to throw out a question: who wants to screen cap A Serbian Film? If nobody else will do it, then I'll torture myself by watching the movie and make a page for it.

S&Wshooter 08-24-2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 41064)
I just want to throw out a question: who wants to screen cap A Serbian Film? If nobody else will do it, then I'll torture myself by watching the movie and make a page for it.

Sorry, man, you gotta do it. Take solace in the fact that after you are done making the page, you will be able to scoop out your eyes with a melon baller

Swordfish941 08-24-2014 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 41065)
Sorry, man, you gotta do it. Take solace in the fact that after you are done making the page, you will be able to scoop out your eyes with a melon baller

Damnit! Why can't anon else do it? I already suffered by viewing Ken Park (and I found out my suffering was for nothing).

And I'd actually prefer to lobotomize myself with a pizza cutter.

S&Wshooter 08-24-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 41066)
Damnit! Why can't anon else do it? I already suffered by viewing Ken Park (and I found out my suffering was for nothing).

And I'd actually prefer to lobotomize myself with a pizza cutter.

Nope

Buckle up

Swordfish941 08-26-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 41067)
Nope

Buckle up

Do you even know of the sick, twisted shit that happens in this film?

THEY SHOW A RAPE OF A NEWBORN BABY!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK WOULD EVEN CONCEIVE OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?

S&Wshooter 08-27-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 41073)
Do you even know of the sick, twisted shit that happens in this film?

THEY SHOW A RAPE OF A NEWBORN BABY!!! WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK WOULD EVEN CONCEIVE OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?

I know, and now you gotta watch it

Swordfish941 08-27-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 41077)
I know, and now you gotta watch it

You're a stupid asshole. Why don't you watch it and screen cap it?