imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Just Guns (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gun purchases thread. (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1842)

SPEMack618 02-24-2012 02:04 AM

School sucks. Being out of the Guard sucks.

*peers around to ensure no one is watching*

Having a girlfriend sucks sometimes too.

I was pursuing this and I realized the last gun I got was Pop's Beretta Black Onyx that I got for Christmas.

The last new gun thing I got was a Wilson 8-rnd mag for my -1991A1.

S&Wshooter 02-27-2012 10:19 PM

Interarms ran out of polymer furnitured AK74 rifles, so I'm going to have to wait a while for mine

k9870 02-28-2012 12:38 AM

I want a sgl21 with a mako sock and a new pistol grip. that would be sweet.

S&Wshooter 02-28-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 34341)
I want a sgl21 with a mako sock and a new pistol grip. that would be sweet.

And I want my '74. Right now.

k9870 02-28-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 34342)
And I want my '74. Right now.

i want my damn tax return so i can get new tires for my car and a smith 686

Excalibur 02-28-2012 02:28 AM

I want my AR-15

k9870 02-28-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 34344)
I want my AR-15

know what type? Id like a mid lenth or carbine with something like a troy delta rail. I hold my hand fartehr out and shorty m4geries kinda suck for it. But they can be made cool.

S&Wshooter 02-28-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 34346)
know what type? Id like a mid lenth or carbine with something like a troy delta rail. I hold my hand fartehr out and shorty m4geries kinda suck for it. But they can be made cool.

I'd gladly give up my Stag for a Colt SP1. Fuck rails, I want something nice

http://pictures.gunauction.com/43313...f6008e1a8e.jpg

Edit: Holy crap, the webpage for the above image is a post I made on Manly Excellence last July :eek:

predator20 02-28-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 34347)
I'd gladly give up my Stag for a Colt SP1. Fuck rails, I want something nice

http://pictures.gunauction.com/43313...f6008e1a8e.jpg

Edit: Holy crap, the webpage for the above image is a post I made on Manly Excellence last July :eek:

Don't you need something with a brass defector though? shooting lefty

S&Wshooter 02-28-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 34348)
Don't you need something with a brass defector though? shooting lefty

I shoot my father's right handed Colt all the time, and I've never had any problems. In fact, I've probably put more rounds downrange with it than anything other gun


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.