imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Just Guns (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gun purchases thread. (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1842)

Excalibur 01-19-2012 11:30 PM

I think it's 18in

and I plan to put a Mesa stock on it and see if I could upgrade the capacity. It's only 7 shots total

Yournamehere 01-20-2012 01:23 AM

It's 18.5 inches long, they give it the extra half inch so it'll be flush with the extended tube.

k9870 01-20-2012 10:25 PM

Went to the states 2 biggest gun stores, and each had a single ak. One was a wasr and one a build. Its sad, especially seeing ar15s are overflowing and some were on floor leaning against the wall since theres so many.

S&Wshooter 01-20-2012 10:55 PM

A handbook for my FAL. I went into the local gunstore looking a few things, and saw that the store had stopped carrying around 50% of what they used to offer. I originally went in there looking for mags and to check out their AR stuff, but it's mostly all gone

k9870 01-21-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 33966)
A handbook for my FAL. I went into the local gunstore looking a few things, and saw that the store had stopped carrying around 50% of what they used to offer. I originally went in there looking for mags and to check out their AR stuff, but it's mostly all gone

Brought the FAL out lately?

S&Wshooter 01-21-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33967)
Brought the FAL out lately?

Unfortunately, no. I really need to get some range time with both the FAL and my AR, which probably has less than 300 rounds run through it in the 3 years I've had it. The FAL needs mags, and I really need to replace the AR's scope with sights that are actually worth a damn

k9870 01-21-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 33968)
Unfortunately, no. I really need to get some range time with both the FAL and my AR, which probably has less than 300 rounds run through it in the 3 years I've had it. The FAL needs mags, and I really need to replace the AR's scope with sights that are actually worth a damn

What type of ar and what optics on it now?

S&Wshooter 01-21-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33969)
What type of ar and what optics on it now?

http://www.stagarms.com/product_info...roducts_id=214

I don't know what scope it is, but I would rather have a normal set of sights

k9870 01-21-2012 01:37 AM

I like optics, irons suck. All right they dont suck but a red dot or scope makes hits soooo much easier.

S&Wshooter 01-21-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33971)
I like optics, irons suck. All right they dont suck but a red dot or scope makes hits soooo much easier.

I do better with the irons. The scope's reticle is literally a tiny black dot that is difficult to tell apart from the (non-removable; we've tried) other, slightly smaller, black dots that cover the lense of the scope

Needless to say, the scope isn't that good. I need to try the flip-up back sight that came with the rifle again, seeing as I have began wearing glasses since the last time I used it


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.