imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   imfdb (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Can someone just cap or delete the "007: Everything or Nothing" page? (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=532)

Clutch 09-12-2009 06:07 AM

Can someone just cap or delete the "007: Everything or Nothing" page?

If for no other reason than to finally shut up all of the damn idiots who keep fucking with the entries? I'm tired of going back and correcting the Smith & Wesson SW99 and Walther P99 entries over and over and over and over and over again because some 12-year-old little shit keeps changing it based on incorrect info? I'd cap it myself, except I have no real way of doing so.

AdAstra2009 09-13-2009 04:35 AM

Is it really a SW99 or a P99?

Excalibur 09-13-2009 04:52 AM

We can assume since it's a 007 game, it's model after the P99 of course

Clutch 09-13-2009 06:33 AM

It could be assumed, but the thing is, EA got funky with it. I went back and looked at the game AGAIN, for the umpteenth time, just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Here's the rub - there's a P99, which is seen in early promos and the game's cover. There's an SW99, which appears in many of the game's prerendered cutscenes and appears to be an holdover from Agent Under Fire. Then there's an hybrid gun that is seen in game, which is made up of what appears to be the frame of a true-blue Walther P99 and the slide of an SW99. Yes, weird, I know.

I'm going to make one last change to the page, and maybe the same jackass who insists on calling me "Klutcher" and referring to me as jackshit and asshole will keep his fucking mouth shut this time. I hope...

Rockwolf66 09-14-2009 05:00 AM

Clutch I know I have called other forum members morons when they act like a stupid Noob and make some really eronious posts but calling you Jackshit or an Asshole is abusive and I do belive grounds to ban a person. As a mod to give the person a single warning that such language is not tolerated here.

Ace Oliveira 09-15-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch (Post 6933)
It could be assumed, but the thing is, EA got funky with it. I went back and looked at the game AGAIN, for the umpteenth time, just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Here's the rub - there's a P99, which is seen in early promos and the game's cover. There's an SW99, which appears in many of the game's prerendered cutscenes and appears to be an holdover from Agent Under Fire. Then there's an hybrid gun that is seen in game, which is made up of what appears to be the frame of a true-blue Walther P99 and the slide of an SW99. Yes, weird, I know.

I'm going to make one last change to the page, and maybe the same jackass who insists on calling me "Klutcher" and referring to me as jackshit and asshole will keep his fucking mouth shut this time. I hope...

Who the hell is that guy? I never seen anyone calling you Klutcher anywhere. Who is him?

Clutch 09-16-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Oliveira (Post 6978)
Who the hell is that guy? I never seen anyone calling you Klutcher anywhere. Who is him?

Some idiot who posts under some horribly convoluted name involving James Bond and the CIA. If you check the history of the page, you'll see him.

Gunmaster45 09-19-2009 04:39 AM

USA-CIA-007 has been banned from IMFDb for one year. On September 19th, 2010 he can grace us with his presence once more and prove his worth, as to whether he was just pissed off and improperly releasing it, or is a permanant ban-worthy douche. :p