imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pimp my gun (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=419)

The Wierd It 08-24-2012 01:27 PM

Does that AR15 have enough room for the bolt to travel?

Evil Tim 08-24-2012 02:00 PM

Also that's a really bad place to put the mag release on a bullpup since it means you'll have to take your right hand off the grip to press it rather than reloading with your left.

The Wierd It 08-24-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35841)
Does that AR15 have enough room for the bolt to travel?

In fact, better question: How is the bolt actuated in the first place? Since there doesn't seem to be a charging handle of any sort.

Rockwolf66 08-24-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35850)
In fact, better question: How is the bolt actuated in the first place? Since there doesn't seem to be a charging handle of any sort.

I'm not really sure myself but the rifle does look like an M16 M17 Hybrid. Unfortunatly I haven't spent any real Quality time with the Bushmaster M17.

Evil Tim 08-25-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wierd It (Post 35850)
In fact, better question: How is the bolt actuated in the first place? Since there doesn't seem to be a charging handle of any sort.

Could (and should) be on the left-hand side of the foregrip like the TAR-21 and AUG, in which case you wouldn't be able to see it unless it stuck up diagonally. Though that would make the right-hand-side mag release even worse.

Spartan198 08-25-2012 09:26 AM

Something I threw together that just clicked for me.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...0Gun/G36A3.jpg

Evil Tim 08-25-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 35863)
Something I threw together that just clicked for me.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...0Gun/G36A3.jpg

If you put in a magazine it'll do more than just click. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...mot-eng101.gif

Spartan198 08-25-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Tim (Post 35864)
If you put in a magazine it'll do more than just click. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...mot-eng101.gif

I do most of my builds without mags to give them a "gun rack" look.

Excalibur 08-25-2012 09:58 PM

Something I just made up. Nothing special really

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...yweapon-21.jpg

The Wierd It 08-26-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan198 (Post 35863)
Something I threw together that just clicked for me.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...0Gun/G36A3.jpg

You forgot to take the original handguard off before you added the RIS.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.