imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Just Guns (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gun purchases thread. (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1842)

predator20 12-04-2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur (Post 33426)
I want to buy stuff to add to my Mossberg and I am looking for suggestions. I bought this second hand from a copy buddy of mine and it only has a pistol grip, no stock, a vertical grip on the pump and a side saddle with a light in one of the slots.

I want to add a stock, a different pump grip, and looking for something to extend the mag tube.

Suggestions guys?

Speedfeed stocks are good. Not sure about Mossberg, but with my Rem 870s I always go with factory tube extensions.

funkychinaman 12-04-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 33427)
Speedfeed stocks are good. Not sure about Mossberg, but with my Rem 870s I always go with factory tube extensions.

I wish I had gone with the factory tube extension on my 870. A few years ago, I went with the ATI tube extension. It works perfectly well, but it just looks a bit cheap.

Spades of Columbia 12-28-2011 07:55 PM

Today i just bought a Colt Detective Special! It even has custom colt built wooden grips with the gold colt logo...its almost like target grips but not as cumbersome...just enough to get a good grip with out totally filling. Very very slight holster wear but the rifling is awesome...almost like the original owner carried but never shoot. After 10 minutes with me she already has the sweet beautiful smell of G96!

k9870 12-29-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spades of Columbia (Post 33710)
Today i just bought a Colt Detective Special! It even has custom colt built wooden grips with the gold colt logo...its almost like target grips but not as cumbersome...just enough to get a good grip with out totally filling. Very very slight holster wear but the rifling is awesome...almost like the original owner carried but never shoot. After 10 minutes with me she already has the sweet beautiful smell of G96!

Sweet detective specials are cool love how they hold 6 rounds but are the size of 5 shooters, plus the nostalgia from seeing old cop and detective shows and movies.

predator20 12-29-2011 09:06 PM

Did a trade at my LGS and got a no dash S&W Model 60. Also did a trade a few weeks ago and got a Springfield XD9 Tactical.

k9870 12-29-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predator20 (Post 33722)
Did a trade at my LGS and got a no dash S&W Model 60. Also did a trade a few weeks ago and got a Springfield XD9 Tactical.

what you trade in?

predator20 12-29-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 33723)
what you trade in?

My Glock, I tried to like them I really did. But eh.

mpe2010 01-04-2012 02:57 AM

There is a real nice looking savage single shot shotgun at my local gun shop for $85 and ever since I got my first gun a stevens single shot .410, I have always had a soft spot for them.

k9870 01-04-2012 03:05 AM

I want a m&P15 22, i could try different types of grips and such and find an ar shooting style that works well cheaper than trial and error with cenerfire and it seems like a boatload of fun and training,

MoviePropMaster2008 01-04-2012 08:54 AM

Happy 2012 everyone. Started the new year picking up 2 handguns 6 long guns and 1 belt fed :D

Didn't want to spend the money, but the deal was too good and I know the value will appreciate in the future :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.