imfdb.org

imfdb.org (http://forum.imfdb.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.imfdb.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Video Games/ Movies (http://forum.imfdb.org/showthread.php?t=1091)

Excalibur 10-31-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 21465)
I wish you could mod consoles.

That's why I bought the game for PC, it was designed to be modded.

Swordfish941 10-31-2010 04:59 PM

I'm watching this movie, whether S&Wshooter likes it or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM

S&Wshooter 10-31-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordfish941 (Post 21469)
I'm watching this movie, whether S&Wshooter likes it or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM

I thought that movie actually looked interesting

k9870 11-01-2010 01:40 AM

black ops zombie gameplay was relased, you play in the pentagon as kennedy, whos making his epic speeches, nixon whos a spas, castro whos a lazy asshole and a cia guy, maybe the director. Kennedy flips over a wall of guns and says "lock and load" and they all start gearing up. looks hilarious.

Excalibur 11-01-2010 01:56 AM

Where is the trailer?

Zulu Two Six 11-01-2010 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9870 (Post 21475)
black ops zombie gameplay was relased, you play in the pentagon as kennedy, whos making his epic speeches, nixon whos a spas, castro whos a lazy asshole and a cia guy, maybe the director. Kennedy flips over a wall of guns and says "lock and load" and they all start gearing up. looks hilarious.

link? that's ballin

k9870 11-01-2010 01:59 AM

over on main site on discusson page at bottom

Swordfish941 11-01-2010 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&Wshooter (Post 21472)
I thought that movie actually looked interesting

This little conversation always cracks me up:

"In college, they called me perfectly adequate and handsome."

"They use to call me anal girl."

*Joe spits out champagne*

"I was very neat and organized . . ."

AdAstra2009 11-01-2010 03:52 AM

Anyone catch the Walking Dead Premiere?

I just saw it, very awesome. Especially when he shoots his gun inside of the tank and he goes deaf.

Excalibur 11-01-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 (Post 21484)
Anyone catch the Walking Dead Premiere?

I just saw it, very awesome. Especially when he shoots his gun inside of the tank and he goes deaf.

Temporarily at least. If he went deaf, it'd be a short show.

Seriously, I think he had some hearing problems before he got into the tank. How do you not hear a street full of zombies over the next corner?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.